Films

1 minute ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Looks fucking awful and some of the reviews back up my thinking.

Smashed the box office record for first 5 days admittedly... so can't be that shite.

It's not something I thought about going to see, but I may take my daughter to see it this weekend.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Smashed the box office record for first 5 days admittedly... so can't be that shite.

It's not something I thought about going to see, but I may take my daughter to see it this weekend.

It can be that shite, it’s just school holidays and with these comparison sites you get access to cinemas 

The Pope's Exorcist

Feared this would be awful but nah it was a'rite. Crowe getting any plaudits going from it and that's fair enough, his being the only character that sticks out. Nothing groundbreaking but the dialogue was overall decent with bits of humour through it. Bit hokey at times but I've seen worse. 

4 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Watched Nobody on Netflix last night and was impressed. Bob Odenkirk is the last man I'd expect to pull off an action hardman role, but bloody hell... Brainless action fun for sure, but talk about successfully going against type! Reminded me of Tom Cruise in Collateral.

Saw it in cinema back when. Agreed it is a fun B movie style pic that doesn't take itself seriously.

• Upvote 1