Kf Shkendija V Aberdeen (1 - 1)

Throwing it out there but having watched it again (I thought it was a complete gaff at the time), when Ward misses the ball it takes a huge bobble on the pitch. Looked more unfortunate than anything.

I think with a run in the team and when the back four is used to each other he will be solid. Anyone know how long Reynolds is out for yet?

Throwing it out there but having watched it again (I thought it was a complete gaff at the time), when Ward misses the ball it takes a huge bobble on the pitch. Looked more unfortunate than anything.

I think with a run in the team and when the back four is used to each other he will be solid. Anyone know how long Reynolds is out for yet?

Nothing broken, but dislocated shoulder according to the Evening Depress.

Should be few weeks is my medical opinion.

Got home this morning, cracking trip, place was cheap as fuck, great bunch of lads there and getting pissed with the journos on the wednesday was quite good too, the game was poor but happy to take a 1-1 given how we played, friday was a ridiculous day, ended up in a forest where there was an open air techno club was in there until after 5 decent bantz that.

Got home this morning, cracking trip, place was cheap as fuck, great bunch of lads there and getting pissed with the journos on the wednesday was quite good too, the game was poor but happy to take a 1-1 given how we played, friday was a ridiculous day, ended up in a forest where there was an open air techno club was in there until after 5 decent bantz that.

Love that! Good work