The Other Semi

Not as bad as the Scottish Cup i suppose it was a real corrupt affair

In the 90,s they used to decide the venues at the draw depending on who played who.

but not these corrupt bastards with the excuse being that the clubs need early notice

I remember being at parkhead against rangers (the game with the rougvie/johnstone incident)

they never announced this at the start of the competition

neither did they with any other games i was at

Pleased for Inverness, good to see them reach their first cup final. Plus side for us is the two suspensions though thought the straight red for Meekings was harsh, yellow it merited. In addition, more cup final tickets. Jamie Hamill got his comeuppance for being a horrible bastard, constantly over at the ref and accusing McKay of diving when. McKay didn't even look for a penalty. Prick!

As for the final, the reason the SPFL haven't made a decision is because they wanted to see who got to the final, ie they wouldn't put Inverness and St Johnstone in Glasgow. Now that we're there, it has to be Glasgow. BBC say it will be Glasgow and a decision to be made this week.

Interesting to hear Caley might appeal the Meekings sending off. Sportscene pundits (incl. McInnes) decided it was just a yellow.

Red for me like - the balls miles away

I agree - cynical as fuck like. Meekings thought ICT were out the cup so took a frustrated swipe, ball was long gone! Definitely a red.

• Site Sponsor

Not as bad as the Scottish Cup i suppose it was a real corrupt affair

In the 90,s they used to decide the venues at the draw depending on who played who.

but not these corrupt bastards with the excuse being that the clubs need early notice

I remember being at parkhead against rangers (the game with the rougvie/johnstone incident)

they never announced this at the start of the competition

neither did they with any other games i was at

That was Hampden.

• Site Sponsor

Don't agree with that. Cup final tickets should always be split evenly between the teams. It used to nip my shit when the Old Firm demanded more tickets against us. Average home crowds, number of season ticket holders, what amounts of fans teams take to semis should count for nowt.

Caley should be given an even split, then when they can not sell their allocation they should be offered over. What are Caley going to sell maximum, say 15k at tops? If the final is in Glasgow we'll have plenty of tickets to go around.

OK we can start on the premise of 50:50. They won't sell half of theirs so we get the rest. Caley will probably say 12,000 will do them.

• Site Sponsor

Not corrupt at all. The wanks will put it to Ibrox to appease the blue wanks since the green wanks got the cup final. Since you're avoiding favouritism towards either of the old firm but instead to them both together it is not technically corruption.

Disappointingly I have to agree on this occasion. Doesn't bother me. Don't care who's seats I rip out! Joking of course.

Doesn't exist :nono:

Just watched this game in its entirety. My fucking God, if The Dons don't win the final at a canter, something is wrong.

Caley have fuck all. Their best couple of players are holding midfielders - aside from the out an out striker, who Hearts managed to keep pretty quiet.

Hearts were shite. They couldn't put 9 men to bed. They continued to launch balls into the box instead of trying to pull players out the box by stretching the game out wide. Amateur stuff. If Gary Locke or Billy Brown get a job again in football after this gig, I assume it will be the jannie at Corstorphine pitches' lavvies.

On that display, Aberdeen would have beaten either team more comfortably than they did St Johnstone.

Early prediction, Aberdeen 5 - 0 Inverness CT