Where Are They Now - Non Don Edition

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/7/2020 at 3:37 AM, maryhilldon said:

The Yanks will have looked at his CV and thought '44 years old and has won 3 titles and 2 cups in 2 countries? Must be decent'.

Can't recall which one of our players it was, might have been Shinnie or McLean, saying on open goal recently, that the feeling internally was that if Danny Ward hadn't been recalled we would have won the league that year. 

Would have been damn close anyway!

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It wasn't shinnie 

He rather pussyed out of the question and said at no time did he think we would win it

Bizarre

I thought it was?  Can't remember who it was then... player definitely said that internally the players thought that losing Danny Ward cost us that year.  Claimed it was an enormous impact.

EDIT: must have been Rooney - i listed to both those interview in pretty quick succession.

On 9/15/2020 at 8:01 AM, Sonoftherock said:

I thought it was?  Can't remember who it was then... player definitely said that internally the players thought that losing Danny Ward cost us that year.  Claimed it was an enormous impact.

EDIT: must have been Rooney - i listed to both those interview in pretty quick succession.

Aye it was Rooney. He said he thought we could have won the league. Shinnie basically said he never thought we would.

16 hours ago, Millertime said:

surely he knew they had that when he signed

I doubt that its got anything to do with it... I know a couple of his relations and they've told me a few stories about him that'd make even the PG's blush!  He's been sacked from a number of clubs due to his antics.  Good player, but he's out of control.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Standard hun behaviour.

Also standard denial by hun fucktards in the comments, targeting the women, suggesting the whole thing is untrue.

FFS, the cretinous, bigoted piece of shit admitted he had taken cash from them. ?

The woman are hun fucktards as well.  They deserve each other. 

• Upvote 2