Dundee Utd V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

Nah, he was fine. Just wasn't sure how to get into the the car park as sat nav takes you round past the Clockwork.

Should you really be be slagging others about directions anyway ;)

Fine?! Define, fine min. Steaming through 6 red lights, swerving across two lanes at least 4 times and being on his phone twice for substantial periods o time whilst hitting 60 mph is nae what I'd call "fine". Also he nearly put me through the tour guide TV then out the windscreen whilst tapping his breaks on my way to the pisser.

Was the atmosphere quite flat?

I don't remember a lot of singing... once again I couldn't tell you. We could have been out of this world with singing, but in my head I felt it was quite flat.

Was pretty shite, bar the usual few songs.

Nah, he was fine. Just wasn't sure how to get into the the car park as sat nav takes you round past the Clockwork.

Should you really be be slagging others about directions anyway ;)

Where did the buses end up parking? Our mini bus just dropped us off and parked on a side street off cathcart road.

Fine?! Define, fine min. Steaming through 6 red lights, swerving across two lanes at least 4 times and being on his phone twice for substantial periods o time whilst hitting 60 mph is nae what I'd call "fine". Also he nearly put me through the tour guide TV then out the windscreen whilst tapping his breaks on my way to the pisser.

Maybe that will make you think twice about tapping his brakes on the way to the pisser then in future?

His red light in Dundee was outstanding effort.

2 hours 45 mins from Glasgow in a snowstorm is a fair effort.

Was pretty shite, bar the usual few songs.

Where did the buses end up parking? Our mini bus just dropped us off and parked on a side street off cathcart road.

Outside the West Stand just next to lesser Hampden.

Finally plucked up the mental strength to surface on this thread.

Now that I'm here, canna think of fuck all to say that hasn't been said.

Have nae brought mysel' to watch the highlights yet, but have seen Rooney's goal and there was fuck all wrang wi' it.

Have also seen their off side second, and fuck knows what Brown was flapping aboot at. Seemed a funny spring the ba' like.

We had plenty chances to do it.

Makes it so much more of a pisser than when you've played shite and been deservedly binned.

McInnes needed to get Pawlett and Goodwillie of that pitc and change thins wi' about 20 to go.

They were both fucking woeful. in fact Goodwillies performance was as bad as I've seen in a red shirt by any cunt for fucking ages.

Total cunt of a day only moderately redeemed by an almighty 18 hour session and instant continuation of session when wakened on Sunday.

Our support really need to improve their lighter throwing, got a nice wee cut on my forehead from a misplaced lighter yesterday.

Coca Cola throwing as well. Unless they meant to hit me.

FS, that stuff disnae come aff easy.

Ah yes I remember, that was Clockwork, their loss obviously.

Likewise my friend. :thumbup1:

Clockwork was marvellous. Was in there bang on 11, and I suppose the good thing about it was they didnae let abody in.

Also had shitloads of staff and an excellent selection of beers...service was instant.

If she worked in my office she have had about 100 different scenarios all involving cocks imposed on that photo.

Alien style out the chest.

1 in each hand.

Isa's going right in her mouth.

Isa herself just by the shape of her hat would be turned into a huge bobby, probably ejecting spunk into middles mouth.

Well I say 100, maybe give up after 10.

You get easily bored, don't you?