Aberdeen 0 - 0 Killmarnock

IN

Same team.

2-0

G-Stew and Cosgrove.

Att: 14752.

I'll go for that prediction but DM will probably bring in McGinn (for May) and possibly Hoban (for Considine).

On balance I think he won't bring in Hoban but he'll be wanting him ready for the Hibs and Huns games and I don't know if there would be concern returning on an astro pitch (Stenny away).

Really fancy Stewart to score, and when will Devlin be back?

Can't see Devlin playing until the home game v St Mirren in mid February. Unlikely to pitch him in v Hibs or Huns after being out for 2 months. For all Considine's critics, the Tims game apart, he has performed pretty well in our most successful period of the season in terms of results.

If Stewart and may don't get a hat trick each on Saturday blame Mcinnes for signing them. The management should hand out fresh air sprays and let the supporters spray the shit out of Clarke to get rid of the bad smell he will undoubtably take with him.

FFS, the above was after an edit, fuck knows what pish was originally posted.

A bit concerned that today might be a damp squib - as fans we're all buzzing for the potential to leapfrog Killie and imagine we'll go storming out there chomping at the bit but in reality I think DM will probably play it safe and be happy enough with a point. Not saying he'll play for a draw but I imagine it might be a cagey affair.

I hope I'm proved wrong and it's an open and attacking performance!

• Downvote 1

A bit concerned that today might be a damp squib - as fans we're all buzzing for the potential to leapfrog Killie and imagine we'll go storming out there chomping at the bit but in reality I think DM will probably play it safe and be happy enough with a point. Not saying he'll play for a draw but I imagine it might be a cagey affair.

I hope I'm proved wrong and it's an open and attacking performance!

I think deeks will go for it. A draw is no use and we need to keep our league winning run from December. We need to get a gap between us and third and fourth.