Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

That looks tremendous.Where would you sail the thing to ?  We used to get a commercial one to France. Think it was half the journey time compared to the ferry. 

Just fuck about at sea in the summertime. Be a good laugh I reckon.

We whizz about the local parks in the colder weather.

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do hovercrafts that size get given a name like a sailing boat would have? Eg ‘Intrepid’, ‘Bon Voyage’, ‘Rosie 2’ and such shite. 

Dont you even think about it - you have enough trouble with punctures on your pushbike, never mind trying to repair a puncture on a hover craft - how much duck tape would you need?

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

😂 told you I have not had a puncture in 10 years or so. It’s my dopey lad that’s had three in as many weeks. 🚴 

Aye I put hunners of miles on my bikes tyres, never a puncture. Gave it to a mate when I left, first trip, puncture.

ah ses yir a fat cunt

On 11/14/2022 at 8:26 PM, The Buzzard said:

I bought those earphones you recommended. So far so good. 

I looked back to see if I could find the link but it seems to have been one of the ones lost when the server changed - and chance of someone posting it again since they seemed to have been well received by those buying them.

3 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

They piss me off. Constantly lose network then won't reconnect. Pieces of shit 

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Probably a wireless black spot. Couple of TP link adapters will sort you out👍

Nah I've had this problem quite recently too and it's not wifi just shite software. Hopefully be updated and fixed but was seriously pissing me off, and has put me off buying anything else fae them for now.