Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

On 2/27/2021 at 10:54 AM, Roberto said:

Did you drop a point off the score due to the way Tyson acted at the end?

As much as I enjoyed the documentary I couldn't help but think Mike couldn't be arsed doing it and was a bit of ignorant towards the whole thing with the interviewer and slightly with Frank.

Aye the end was pretty shite. Although I was a bit tipsy by then and was losing interest anyway.

Guest milne_afc

Strange decision to put those two brain dead meat heads together for a discussion. They were barely coherent before having any sense battered out of them, should have been more from Bruno’s daughter - she had a good view of things and spoke openly about her Dad being a stupid fucking cunt(very loveable, admittedly).

I reckon proper boxing was probably banned in the late 90s and replaced with the fake format we see now.

8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Strange decision to put those two brain dead meat heads together for a discussion. They were barely coherent before having any sense battered out of them, should have been more from Bruno’s daughter - she had a good view of things and spoke openly about her Dad being a stupid fucking cunt(very loveable, admittedly).

I reckon proper boxing was probably banned in the late 90s and replaced with the fake format we see now.

Bruno was proper out his mind for a while. Sure there were reports of him cycling his bike around the streets wearing pyjamas thinking he was Frankie Dettori. Too many punches on his head must have fucked him up.

Guest milne_afc

Aye, typical descent into madness by a retired sportsman. Must be a form of cold turkey when they start missing the adulation and stuff. His countless beatings wouldn’t have helped lol.

26 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Aye, typical descent into madness by a retired sportsman. Must be a form of cold turkey when they start missing the adulation and stuff. His countless beatings wouldn’t have helped lol.

Boxers seem to go especially nuts. I guess a lot of them are pretty unhinged before they start boxing due to upbringing etc. They always seem to blow all their cash.

• 2 weeks later...