Do You Like Drinking?

terenceandphilip

I do, but only in the evenings. I don't like getting drunk, but do like getting to 'the point'. Day time drinking is a thing of the past apart from in hot countries and my drinking choices these days are limited lager, jack daniels or red wine. Very into tino vino these days.

Drinking is ace and can be used as self medication for most things despie what doctors say.

Depends very much on the hangover and / or the shit i got up to

:gay:

never trust a man who doesnt like a drink.

in all seriosity though, how can you go through life and not enjoy a drink?

a glass of wine when fine dining; a bottle of bubbly to celebrate; ice cold beer in the sun; a measure on a cold winters night by a log fire

to depreive oneself of such luxuries is to admit failure in life

• Upvote 3

never trust a man who doesnt like a drink.

in all seriosity though, how can you go through life and not enjoy a drink?

a glass of wine when fine dining; a bottle of bubbly to celebrate; ice cold beer in the sun; a measure on a cold winters night by a log fire

to depreive oneself of such luxuries is to admit failure in life

:gay:

I used to get steaming every weekend, but calmed down a lot these days as I've got a bit older (not necessarily wiser). But when the opportunity arises, still love a good sesh. Away on hols on Sunday for 5 nights and will def be drinking every night, but have only been on the loss once in the past 2 or 3 months, so think I've earned it :beer:

Never been one for sitting have a few beers mid week or pint after work, don't see the point in drinking unless it's to go on a big one. But that's just me, obviously lots of folk enjoy a couple of quiet, sociable ones, just doesn't really interest me that much.

Enjoy a drink but I don't see the point in getting mortal these days, hangovers are getting rapidly worse.Last two weekends I've been to weddings and enjoyed them far more without having got completely bluto'd.

Ridiculous. You've not had a good day/night unless you've blacked out for 3 hours or tried to take your clothes off and shit under a pool table.

It's ok I suppose

:laughing:

In my youth when living on King Street I was out Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday afternoons to watch the footy and took a break on Monday and Tuesday.

What a monumental amount of money I must have pissed up against a wall.

Good times though.

Since moving out the road I still like a drink, but not as much as I used too.

If I do have a sesh these days I try to avoid the blackouts/memory loss if at all possible, but I can't remeber the last time I managed that.

oh ive been to the precipice alright, with hell on earth staring back at me. but nowadays on a school night im content with the usual 12-15 pints for a champions league group game.

You see no problem with consuming 10-15 pints on a random week night, while watching Shaktar Donetsk v Fenerbache?

(Although I'm pretty sure you exaggerate/play up you boozing antics anyway, as it's just become expected now).

Fair play if you do, not judging you for it, just can't see how you can think that's normal or sustainable...

You see no problem with consuming 10-15 pints on a random week night, while watching Shaktar Donetsk v Fenerbache?

(Although I'm pretty sure you exaggerate/play up you boozing antics anyway, as it's just become expected now).

Fair play if you do, not judging you for it, just can't see how you can think that's normal or sustainable...

yeah, no problem at all.

rather have a hangover on work time than my own.

i dinna have to drive to work, so a fuzzy head is OK in the morning and quite common actually where i work.