The Green Huns V Aberdeen

Thursday morning and still no match thread? Apathy truly rules.

I fear a routine 2/3-0 win is on the cards for rasellick. Maybe 1-0 if our defence continues it's semi decent form.

The annoying thing is, the sellick players are now on their holidays and are there for the taking. If we line up 4-4-2 and had a fucking go for once, maybe we could get something.

Because this is a must win, I'd like to think Brooner would just have a go as we have nothing to lose.

However I fully expect Rae and Hughes to start again and for us to slip to a quiet defeat.

Fair fucks to the Dandies who are attending, it's a thought just having to listen on the radio.

I fucking hate Celtic.

I'm going try my best to avoid updates of the game because I fear a hammering. in recent years our players have shat themselves against celtic and with the slowest midfield in the league I can see us taking a pasting.

unfortunately for me there's a fair amount of tims in my team so I am sure they will be taking great pleasure in winding us up.

Thursday morning and still no match thread? Apathy truly rules.

Sure does, always go to Celtic Park, its only 11 minutes on the train and 5 mins in the taxi, but didn't even consider going to this.

Celtic are definitely beatable, but its hard to see us going out and belieiving that, the confidence seems to have been sucked out of the team.

A win would really get us back on track, heres hoping :crossfingers:

I'm going try my best to avoid updates of the game because I fear a hammering. in recent years our players have shat themselves against celtic and with the slowest midfield in the league I can see us taking a pasting.

unfortunately for me there's a fair amount of tims in my team so I am sure they will be taking great pleasure in winding us up.

Agree with this. Just hope Celtic go into it half hearted as they have been at times or a pumping on the cards. Them losing at Ross county last week may have them right up for it this week.

Defense is dodgy for us but harsh as it is I think it is good Robertson is out injured so Naysmith will come in. Will have a player out of position at right back. Anderson has looked horrendous at times lately so need Reynolds on top of his game. And that's not mentioning the bottler behind them.

Five in midfield an absolute cert which will be suicidal inviting Matthews and Izaguerre forward.

Says a lot when it's Friday and there's not a thread on the game tomorrow. Not one I could see anyway.

I fear a horsing.

Lennon has been in the papers all this week questioning the commitment of some of their team.

Two defeats in a row for them.

Our team, bereft of confidence, playing against an angry Celtic?

could be nasty tomorrow....

I was going to say it could be smelly....but it always is against that mob.