Tv Series

Umbrella Academy just started on Netflix, a good comic again by Dark Horse so it’s nice and weird. Decent cast and the first episode was good, look forward to the rest of it

For me, one of the best new series in a long time. On episode 5 of the first season and loving it.

Sound track is awesome as well, well worth a listen.

• Upvote 1

For me, one of the best new series in a long time. On episode 5 of the first season and loving it.

Sound track is awesome as well, well worth a listen.

Yeah I liked it a lot, very quirky and a good adaptation of the books, season 2 is getting made I think. The comics were written by the frontman of My Chemical Romance.

Oh the tunes were great, listen out for the Bay City Rollers in the final episode ;)

The singer of MCR looks a right weird shirt lifter.

I can't imagine I'd enjoy anything he's involved with.

There's only the one poov in umbrella academy and abdy hates him in the show, so you might like it.

I wasn't overly impressed with it. Reckon it would have been better as 4 or 5 episodes rather than 10. A lot of nothing happens.

There's only the one poov in umbrella academy and abdy hates him in the show, so you might like it.

I wasn't overly impressed with it. Reckon it would have been better as 4 or 5 episodes rather than 10. A lot of nothing happens.

Typical of most TV series nowadays where they try to build up tension to a big finale......there was enough sub stories to keep it interesting though, but not everyone’s cup of tea I suppose

After Life

Watched all episodes. I enjoyed it.

I expect most here won't. Similar heartwarming message as Derek.

Yeah I watched all of it yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Highlight was threatening to murder the ginger kid. Thought the ending was a naff.