Sevco Thread

On a more serious note, the £300k bid reported in the P&J for Maclean would be laughable if it wasn't such a well worn path and proven technique by the cunts.

Yep.

Does wee Stevie in IT keep an Access DB with the names of all the hunnish players in the UK or something?

Doing the same with Dorrans too.

They seem to just identify players who are Sevco fans then set to work unsettling them by whatever means possible. Would be good to see the club speak out against this, they should also mention Dorrans etc, give it all some focus in the media.

It makes me hanker for the days of bringing in dutch imports although I suppose even Theo went over to the dark side in the end.

According to a mate of mine who plays with TNS they were bang average and they should of beat them. He said jack was the standout player. Krancjar carrying an extra two stone, the new portugese boy at the back is light weight and won't hack the physicality in the Scotland. He said the boy out wide Dalcio was quick and tricky but no end product. He said the wee Colombian boy is hopeless but only played about 30 minutes but considering he should be match sharp as he was half way through a season with Helsinki he was very unimpressed.

• Upvote 1

According to a mate of mine who plays with TNS they were bang average and they should of beat them. He said jack was the standout player. Krancjar carrying an extra two stone, the new portugese boy at the back is light weight and won't hack the physicality in the Scotland. He said the boy out wide Dalcio was quick and tricky but no end product. He said the wee Colombian boy is hopeless but only played about 30 minutes but considering he should be match sharp as he was half way through a season with Helsinki he was very unimpressed.

Sounds like they're exactly as we all thought they'd be. Assuming we can get the people in we're after I am very confident we'll finish above them by a good 12 points.

Pedro is a fucking beaut and will be out on his arse come December.

Guest milne_afc

Anyone think the hun game will be on Sportsmania tomorrow?

Interested to see how shite they are.

It's on Premier Sports so should be on SM.