Player/goal Of The Year 2016/17

Could make a case for any of Lewis, logan, considine, Shinnie, mclean, hayes. Loads of consistent performers this season. Shinnie for me though. Just love the guy.

Goal of the season Maddison v the huns. Watched him warming up at the start of that match and he practised a free kick from almost the same position and stuck it in the top corner. Didn't honestly believe he could do it twice in a row when he stepped up to take it for real. Brilliant moment.

Maddison for the GOTS

POTY is tough, could have picked Lewis, Considine, Shinnie, McGinn or McLean even.

Went for Shinnie in the end.

EDIT: With a cup final and 2 games against the weegie filth in the league there's still time for some heroic performances..

After Lewis' heroics last weekend I think he's put himself in contention for it. He's should easily be in the team of the year for the spfl at any rate.

Lewis or Gordon, take your pick, Shay (given Celtic tend to rotate their right back), possibly Maclean to 'play off' POTY Brown. Be surprised if any others once the 5 celts (which for a team of invincibles (SO FAR, AT THE POINT OF VOTING) is no surprise and, begrudgingly I'll concede, merited) then you've got the minimum 2 token huns to avoid rattle throwing. Kenny Miller is a given and they might be smart and try and slip Danny Wilson or Clint Hill in there too.

Apart from that? Meh.

Daily Retard had Zander Clark in goal in their non-Celtic team of the year a few weeks back haha!

Who's Zander Clark anyway?

Not as bad as the people who come out saying Scott Bain is the best goalie outside of Celtic

He's not even the best goalie in Dundee

Considering we score so few free kicks it's a little bit annoying that our main goal of the season candidate is from a free kick from a loan player that is no longer here.

Something McInnes needs to think about this summer.

There were 2 other free kick goals in the shortlist.