Pet Hates

StandFree1982

If I want white folk to cook my Chinese i'll ask the wife or i'll do it. 

If im going to a Chinese I want an Asian to do it. Im not specifying Chinese cos im aware that theres a lot of cross-pollination between yir thai/chinky establishments. Asian Fusion Ive heard it called.

Likewise, theres Pakistanis/Bangladeshis etc in yir local indian - not fussed, all close enough in ethnic origin for me.

Positive discrimination.

If I want white folk to cook my Chinese i'll ask the wife or i'll do it. 

If im going to a Chinese I want an Asian to do it. Im not specifying Chinese cos im aware that theres a lot of cross-pollination between yir thai/chinky establishments. Asian Fusion Ive heard it called.

Likewise, theres Pakistanis/Bangladeshis etc in yir local indian - not fussed, all close enough in ethnic origin for me.

Positive discrimination.

There's a chinese manny runs a chipper on George Street, what's your views on that SR? Yella puddin supper please Wang Yong.

Im glad you asked that. Conversely, my favourite chipper is Chinese run. Torry Chip Bar #1. Go figure

Aachh man you're all over the shop with this pet hate. For the record the one in George Street is crap anyway and he gave me change of a tenner once when I'd given him a twenty cause he could see I was hammered. I dont hold a grudge but hope he faaa's into his own fryer........slowly!

At least Andre had tremendous abs and a minor pop career.

Mind the granny who faked a winning lottery ticket. Was she not getting touted for a slot on celebrity BB..... Her "agent" was dealing with it.

Aye but he was always shot from the waist up cos he makes Tup look tall...

American toilets. Particularly the fact they are so full before you start. You never know where your jobby is going to be when you stand up.

American chocolate. Boggin.

Welcome to my world...........except I usually know where my shit has landed, you drinking too much in Florida min?

People who make up rules at work.

I cycle to work. Sometimes take my bike into co-op

You know you can't take that in here

Show me where it says I can't. Otherwise I'm going to keep doing it to annoy you.

I

It’s annoying when some arse does something that’s wrong but there’s no rule against it, like an unwritten rule that everyone knows, like don’t shit in the salad bowl

Not meaning your bike thingy obvs

Supermarkets trying to tuck you up charging different prices at the till than on the shelf. Sneaky fucking cunts. It's never happened to me a Aldi but Tesco are always at it the dirty fucking robdogs

Local coop are cunts for that.

As is the local brown gentlemans corner shop. Has plenty offers on booze but they scan through at the higher prices. I got wise to it and he puts them through at the offer price without scanning them, he's definitely at it.

Supermarkets trying to tuck you up charging different prices at the till than on the shelf. Sneaky fucking cunts. It's never happened to me a Aldi but Tesco are always at it the dirty fucking robdogs

Poor people problems TBH.  Just pay the amount that the till says and stop holding people up.

I got home once and was unlocking the door and some parcel guy turned up and said, oh you’re home. Tried but no answer and your neighbour refused to take your parcel.

What a total cock. Should have keyed his car. My neighbours not the delivery guy that is.

Would have been ironic had it been a dildo I had ordered and did the necessary.

When you get neighbours parcel delivered cos' there nae in.

Esp when they dinna pick it up

That happened to me once.  I waited 6 months and opened it.  It was a travel guide to Vietnam.  I kept it thinking "ken fit one day I might go there".  That was 5 years ago... still have the book.