Aberdeen 1 - 0 Motherwell

Hearts had a boring shitfest, missed a pen, and dropped two points at home.

We've had a boring shitfest, took our chance, and won the three points.

Two up front seemed to work (even if it was only one goal). Would do the same again on Tuesday, though maybe Wilson/Anderson as the front pair. Test out that Hibs defence which is soft as shite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If cosgrove or may had missed the chance anderson did all the usual naysayers would be screaming

Strikers miss chances...it taking the next one and having no fear which counts, which young Bruce looked like he had none of later on, lovely first touch on the spin buy unable to get his shot off.

Shirley Anderson has earned a bit of time before he gets slated for a couple of missed chances?

He's clearly a better finisher than either of May, or Cosgrove. He just needs time on the park.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If cosgrove or may had missed the chance anderson did all the usual naysayers would be screaming

Strikers miss chances...it taking the next one and having no fear which counts, which young Bruce looked like he had none of later on, lovely first touch on the spin but unable to get his shot off.

I thought the exact same thing when he missed it.

Also thought he probably needs to score again soon as he's only a couple of games away from being labelled shite by the usual suspects.

Campbell on before Gleeson or Forrester. Those two are getting further down the pecking order.

Youngsters at least getting some minutes this season though. Massive opportunity for them. Hope they take their chances and we can get some of these shite signings to fuck.

I disagree, I think DM is actually using his squad a bit better here. I fully expect Gleeson to be back for the next game. Something he gets stick for, not giving players other than his favourites a chance, he's now maybe changing? Today was never in a million years going to be a goal-fest against a Motherwell team who will grind you down. Their midfielder Middlydiddlybong in the centre looked pretty good at times, might be worth a pop at some point?