New Stadium Approved

It's not really the atmosphere I'm digging at, it's their general treatment of fans and the disdain they've had for us all, not been many positives things they've done in recent times, the SLO debacle showed them up, the carry on with those that still want to do displays, club eventually buckled once every cunt moaned.

Is it actual disdain though or just poor communications of the reasoning behind decisions? Some of their decisions make sense once we know the reasons, but they are very poor at letting us know why properly until after the fact.

Sounds like a snidey little coward, hope you battered fuck out of him eventually?

Nah it was at half time, I was coming up the stairs and he put his head in to my face, I reacted didn't actually know who he was, eventually we were at one of the exits before going down the stairs, he wasn't willing to come outside away from the ground, so we kept arguing, claimed he was a lawyer said he was a former red ultra and that I'm a marked man for something I'd said (and sorted out) years ago, so I went to grab his jacket and that's when he shouted on the police, little panny that he is absolutely shit himself.

Is it actual disdain though or just poor communications of the reasoning behind decisions? Some of their decisions make sense once we know the reasons, but they are very poor at letting us know why properly until after the fact.

Perhaps that is the case but I dunno, just right out of love for the club/team rn.

Nah it was at half time, I was coming up the stairs and he put his head in to my face, I reacted didn't actually know who he was, eventually we were at one of the exits before going down the stairs, he wasn't willing to come outside away from the ground, so we kept arguing, claimed he was a lawyer said he was a former red ultra and that I'm a marked man for something I'd said (and sorted out) years ago, so I went to grab his jacket and that's when he shouted on the police, little panny that he is absolutely shit himself.

Perhaps that is the case but I dunno, just right out of love for the club/team rn.

Ffs a lawyer telling someone they’re a marked man? What a wee cunt, probably a trainee somewhere and thinks he’s the man

Pretty sure AFC need a good kick up the arse on their PR

Mind the Ultras came on our bus once to Hibs. Someone farted (a real rasper) and we were singing 'Stinky Ultra Bastards' and they totally went mental.

Haven't had much time for them ever since. The reaction told me everything I needed to know about said fart.

Fairly sure @@Dynamo was on the bus that day.

Yet more piss and wind from the WANKs.

https://www.nokingsfordstadium.org.uk/2018/07/07/q-and-a-where-are-we-now/

"Come on you old fuckers, we're still short and need more money"

Why do I get the feeling someone's going to be claiming 'expenses' from their fund.

You know.. to cover costs of 'stress relieving' holidays etc.

Must be a highly stressful campaign to run.

Will take it's toll on someone that also works for a living & has better things to do.

Mind the Ultras came on our bus once to Hibs. Someone farted (a real rasper) and we were singing 'Stinky Ultra Bastards' and they totally went mental.

Haven't had much time for them ever since. The reaction told me everything I needed to know about said fart.

He was. He boasts about his turbo charged fart.

I vaguely remember a bit of am argument on your bus a few year back might've been ultras.

Can't recall said incident. Saying that I just travelled on their bus so if they weren't running one probably didn't go down with them.

I remember being on their bus once and a mate was slagging them off and he then got locked in the toilet by one of them though :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Was reading about some issues with the new DC united stadium which opened for its first game at the weekend. It is a 20,000 seater stadium which has cost £380 million apparently and taken 20 years to happen (and ends up looking sh#t to me). 2 people were apparently injured from falling debris including their own media person who was pitchside and got hit by a falling railing. So parts of the stadium were being held together by duct tape at the grand opening.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2940347/reporter-at-wayne-rooneys-debut-for-mls-side-dc-united-left-unable-to-work-the-game-after-being-hit-by-stray-railing-at-brand-new-380m-stadium/

http://wjla.com/news/local/dc-united-sideline-reporter-lindsay-simpson-hit-by-falling-railing-at-new-audi-field

If we cant get the 50 million together to complete our build we can maybe get a big discount for a large order of duct tape to stick something together ;-)

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor

Deadline for the WANKS to launch their judicial review is the 22nd, but considering that's a Sunday, the last working day they can surely do it is this Friday.

Yep effectively Friday would be their deadline.

Undoubtedly they will update their website with more wind and piss about how they've magically reached their £70,000 target and how they will get the decision overturned in their favour, forcing the Club to reinstate the land back to what it was blah, blah, blah.

Meanwhile in the real world the diggers will continue at Kingsford and the badgers and other beasties will merely fuck off to the next available green field.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Two great stories.

• Upvote 3
  • Site Sponsor

They'll need to get a wiggle on....

Deadline looms for Aberdeen FC stadium court review bid
_99762912_kingsfordsplit.jpgImage captionOpponents of the development have been pursuing a judicial review

The deadline is looming for campaigners opposed to Aberdeen FC's plans for a new stadium to take their fight to court.

The £50m 20,000-seater development is at Kingsford, near Westhill.

Plans were put on hold last October but the council approved them in Januaryby a vote of 32-9.

The No Kingsford Stadium group is opposed to the plans. It is understood the deadline for lodging a petition for judicial review is Sunday.

The Court of Session in Edinburgh told BBC Scotland on Friday morning that no petition had yet been lodged.

The group has been raising funds for the review.

The start of the construction phase for the new stadium began earlier this month.

_102309076_kingsford2.jpgImage captionClub chairman Stewart Milne and manager Derek McInnes performed a ceremony earlier in July

Aberdeen FC believes the new facilities are vital to its future, but objectors say the stadium should be located elsewhere.

The plans were not called in by the Scottish government.

The community sports hub and football training facilities are due to be completed in Summer 2019, with the stadium set to be open for the 2021/22 season.