New Stadium Approved

Meanwhile DM and Stewarty keep digging away like they're on Auf Weidershen Pet.

And so they should imo.

If a review is allowed (big if still), it'll look at any potential mistakes made in the process, not whether the decision is correct or not. If I understand it correctly.

In a worse case senario, a judge finds an I un-dotted or a T not crossed and says "Sorry guys, you haven't done this right. Go away and do it right".

If that is the case, everyone goes away, does what is required and carries on where they left off. Good thing being it can't be appealed on ever again (I think) as a judge has now ruled on what needed to be corrected in the process, or not as the case may be.

I've probably over simplified it but regardless, it's a fucking crazy waste of tax payers money.

As things stand with a few days until the start of the season how many people believe that the transfer inactivity, lack of comparable replacement signings and the overall quality and depth of the current squad has been affected or is a result of the proposed new stadium and the start of work at Phase 1?

I'd say none.

As things stand with a few days until the start of the season how many people believe that the transfer inactivity, lack of comparable replacement signings and the overall quality and depth of the current squad has been affected or is a result of the proposed new stadium and the start of work at Phase 1?

I wish you would Phase yourself out

• Upvote 1

Not really

I'd say none.

No

Really?

Drowning in denial imo lads.

I hope your right though cos otherwise something or someone has fucked up big time.

• Downvote 1

Daft assumptions based on fuck all not really making you look clever here Betty.

Don't think anyone is drowning in denial - that comment makes fuck all sense. Took about 3 seconds for each of us to type "nope" so "drowning".... Nahhh

An assumption based on fuck all?

No, an assumption based on I can see no other reason for this transfer window debacle which has resulted in a clearly weaker, thinners and cheaper squad.

My drowning in denial angle is directed at those who refuse to even question the implications of a new stadium and reply that its all good in about 3 seconds.

But it is A reason which is one more than fuck all which was my point.

It's not a reason if it's wrong though is it?

Ffs just think about it.

At best it's a "theory".

A pretty unfounded one at that.

There's loads of "reasons" the transfer window isn't going well. Much more plausible ones thank spuriously linking it to the stadium.

Eg.

1. Our clubs scouting is shite

2. McInnes doesn't have the best record of transfer dealings anyway. It's not his best strength

3. English league money is going utterly loopy

4. As has been pointed out to me loads, the window has weeks and weeks to go. Loans particularly will happen much later in the window.

Loads more if I could be arsed thinking and all of them are simpler explanations than yours.

Occam's Razor applies.

It's not a reason if it's wrong though is it?

Ffs just think about it.

At best it's a "theory".

A pretty unfounded one at that.

There's loads of "reasons" the transfer window isn't going well. Much more plausible ones thank spuriously linking it to the stadium.

Eg.

1. Our clubs scouting is shite

2. McInnes doesn't have the best record of transfer dealings anyway. It's not his best strength

3. English league money is going utterly loopy

4. As has been pointed out to me loads, the window has weeks and weeks to go. Loans particularly will happen much later in the window.

Loads more if I could be arsed thinking and all of them are simpler explanations than yours.

Occam's Razor applies.

You went to too much work there min.

^ speaking of which it time the old fucker stepped down now surely.

Whatever he was supposed to be bringing to the board room I'm sure we could find someone a few years younger and with better contacts and so on to help the club.

Time he left and if needed we bring in another football person in his place - one that's not 102 or whatever he is.