Kari: Hoofball Sucks

Nae seeing much wrong with what he's said.

What he is missing out and he's hardly likely to admit it himself, is his complete inability to cope with such a method of football. To often he was found wanting.

Agreed to a fair extent. Feels like he's using it a bit to mask his own inadueqacies last season to help his search for a new club.

He's got a new club doesn't he?

Aye for some team in Iceland, but there's is a summer season normally, not sure how it changes for World Cup. In his interview he talks about keeping his options open for a move after the World Cup so I guess he's meaning for after the Icelandic season finishes.

Agreed to a fair extent. Feels like he's using it a bit to mask his own inadueqacies last season to help his search for a new club.

Maybe what he's using it for is to say, yes I am still available but only for a certain type off league/football.

Hoofball leagues/teams need not waste their time approaching me, as I am not fit/fast enough to cope with that anymore & the constant start stop sprinting is a killer.

Preferably a nice chilled out league/team in a fine warm country please to see me into playing retirement ;)

Incredible bounce, although come on min, wasnt an equaliser. Divin, wayyyyy, nibble nibble.

No fishing. Just got it wrong. Remember both goals coming very close to eachother but thought Edus was first.

Even the greats get it wrong sometimes. Look at tord.