Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Buzzing about this latest purchase. Have wanted it my whole life.

Flights to New Zealand

Deposit on a sleepervan

Leave January 29th. Can't wait to hand in my notice and finally say a big fuck you to the boss.

Taking recommendations on things to do from anyone who's been. Picking van up in Auckland.

Go to the "Once Were Warriors" pub - real pub, known locally as "The Flying Jug"

Sounds tremendous. How long you planning on staying for?

2 months pal. But then coming back to work in central belt

Go to the "Once Were Warriors" pub - real pub, known locally as "The Flying Jug"

Shamefully I had to google that.

Shag an Abo

As good as done

I watched about 5 years ago - has aged but still good. First time you see it would always still be good I think.

Saying that, I recommended to a bloke he watched The Deer Hunter - he thought it was shit. Same bloke thought One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was shite though.

I watched about 5 years ago - has aged but still good. First time you see it would always still be good I think.

Saying that, I recommended to a bloke he watched The Deer Hunter - he thought it was shit. Same bloke thought One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was shite though.

Joke of a bloke, not proper gent

Classic. Deer Hunter not so shabby either.

Read the book on holiday the other week. Way different perspective from the film. Superb read.

Buzzing about this latest purchase. Have wanted it my whole life.

Flights to New Zealand

Deposit on a sleepervan

Leave January 29th. Can't wait to hand in my notice and finally say a big fuck you to the boss.

Taking recommendations on things to do from anyone who's been. Picking van up in Auckland.

Get the Prime Minister pregnant again

Poodles is a young handsome gent so he will have no chance with the Aussie actresses. These ladies prefer the fat racist Millwall top look.

Have fun pods sounds cracking, where in central belt you going to work ?

The Hat contributors from the Central Belt are all shifting uneasily in their chairs now.

I can't lie. I'm very disappointed with that statement.

Ach I ken Parkie. But I couldn't go on with the shagging, it was a right hassle.

Edit, KSL, she'll be driving. If it's good enough for Mobby it's good enough for me. Face sitting is still the order of the month. I'll work on the Abo 3some

Haven't had a 3some for ages actually.

What you up to tonight?