Aberdeen 0 - 2 Motherwell

He was no stranger to a prolonged period on the sidelines though..... which usually, coincidentally, coincided with a great run of form from Aberdeen

Very true on both counts. His time spent on the sidelines was usually more to do with too much sand in his vagina than any sort of footballing injury though.

In. Out if cold.

In, out shake it all about.

No corporate, safety wanker wants to take other safety wankers. I never take worky folk, just friends who have been given oily job titles for the paper excerise requirements.

Therefore I'll be standing amongst paupers.

Looking forwad to it actually, Motherwell have been reasonably good to watch this season.

^ Most certainly.

Stewards are not allowed to touch anyone, and there'll probably be no ploice presence.

Therefore I have 5 minutes from light up to stubbing out to argue. Once it's extinguished the argument is null and void.

Pointless, I hear you say, but it tickles my tickly bit.

:hysterical: Love an argument with a steward

Guest the shepherd

My old headmaster Bob will be there. Unless he's dead of course.

Don't think DC, PMcG, PO'D, or JD will be there for that sad very reason either...
Guest milne_afc

Good time to get rattled into the cunts knowing a sending off will have them missing the biggest match of their career.

Land a few early straighteners so they know what they're up against.

Game will be off if this continues, our football is off today, it's howling a gale and pishing rain.

Na., it's fine doon here.

Looks like a nice clear, sunny day.

Typically Aberdeen and reflective of those who live here.

Some moderately strong winds before kick off, but settling to just a bit windy for the game.

Apparently.