Isn't Gollum a "taig" as the Huns like to call them?

Yes but he is also an atrocious referee even by Scottish football standards.

So bad he was even named as Scotlands TOP referee at one point.

The problem with cops/teachers being referees is they ALWAYS have that they think they are God attitude & that attitude is clearly evident in Collum in games. He chooses a side early during games & leans that way throughout. Add to that his undeniably high levels of incompetence & you come up with the almighty cluster fuck that is Willie Collum.

I bet if you surveyed all Scottish top flight clubs fans, that Collum would win the worst referee in Scotland vote by a large margin.

Not just for his clear bias to one team in particular but his pure shiteness in general

Yes but he is also an atrocious referee even by Scottish football standards.

So bad he was even named as Scotlands TOP referee at one point.

The problem with cops/teachers being referees is they ALWAYS have that they think they are God attitude & that attitude is clearly evident in Collum in games. He chooses a side early during games & leans that way throughout. Add to that his undeniably high levels of incompetence & you come up with the almighty cluster fuck that is Willie Collum.

I bet if you surveyed all Scottish top flight clubs fans, that Collum would win the worst referee in Scotland vote by a large margin.

Not just for his clear bias to one team in particular but his pure shiteness in general

That cunt yesterday is on a par....like to see the stats,when that bastard has reffed us. .fucking hates Aberdeen.

Collum is a bad choice as ref for us IMO.I forecast a number of dives until one is convincing enough to get a pen. We'll need to score at least twice to win this. We need to win, a draw leaves us in a bit of limbo. We draw, Hibs beat Hearts then Hibs and huns only need to draw to leave us requiring a point at the tims. They will want their fans to be in party mode and I figure a few of them will be looking to help Lemon finish top three. Got to win or I fear 4th beckons if the jambos don't help us out.

Seen nothing of late which suggests we have the bottle to beat them.

I still see us finishing 4th and in all honesty that's exactly where we deserve to finish this season.

Can't really disagree. I think 4th place for us would be fair considering our performances against the ugly sisters. Hibs have taken 5 points from 4 games against Celtic with 1 win, 2 draws and 1 defeat scoring 6 and conceding 6. They have taken 6 points from 3 games against the huns scoring 6 goals and conceding only 5 including two wins at snake mountain.

Compare that to our combined record against them which to date is 6 games played, 6 defeats with 1 goal scored and 15 conceded (and not a single goal from open play or against 11 men).

We are where we are because our record against the smaller teams in the league is better than anyone else's (and we have taken more points off Hibs than any other team). But we just haven't convinced anywhere near enough in the games against the bigger sides to say we deserve second place. Would still be nice to get it but with our last two games being against the ugly sisters it now has to be a long shot.

Can't really disagree. I think 4th place for us would be fair considering our performances against the ugly sisters. Hibs have taken 5 points from 4 games against Celtic with 1 win, 2 draws and 1 defeat scoring 6 and conceding 6. They have taken 6 points from 3 games against the huns scoring 6 goals and conceding only 5 including two wins at snake mountain.

Compare that to our combined record against them which to date is 6 games played, 6 defeats with 1 goal scored and 15 conceded (and not a single goal from open play or against 11 men).

We are where we are because our record against the smaller teams in the league is better than anyone else's (and we have taken more points off Hibs than any other team). But we just haven't convinced anywhere near enough in the games against the bigger sides to say we deserve second place. Would still be nice to get it but with our last two games being against the ugly sisters it now has to be a long shot.

It's only a long shot because of McInnes. if we didn't have a complete shitebag in the dugout we'd be heavy favourites against the huns, they are garbage

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Seen nothing of late which suggests we have the bottle to beat them.

I still see us finishing 4th and in all honesty that's exactly where we deserve to finish this season.

At least McInnes has acknowledged in the press in the build-up to this one that it is a 'must-win' game. I would like to think that there will be a complete change of attitude compared with the previous games against them this season.

It's only a long shot because of McInnes. if we didn't have a complete shitebag in the dugout we'd be heavy favourites against the huns, they are garbage

The huns are no great shakes but on the whole I'd say they have (slightly) better players than we do in key positions. They have better full backs and a stronger midfield with more options than we have. Their strikers have performed far better than our misfiring ones Windass and Morelos have outperformed May and Rooney. Murphy is a good player who would walk into our team as would the two senior players they have who are currently internally suspended. They're still light years behind Celtic but I do expect them to finish above us.

I think we will manage a draw with the huns tomorrow and obviously lose to the victims on Sunday at their title party. Which realistically means the best we can hope for is 3rd place. Unless Hibs beat the huns by the odd goal on the final day but lose by at least 2 goals to Hearts on Wednesday. And we only lose by the odd goal to the tims which means we would finish ahead of Hibs on GD and by 1 point over the huns. Highly unlikely scenario. We realistically need to beat the huns to have a serious chance of finishing second. I just don't see that happening.

OK permetations....................

Aberdeen WIn

Guaranteed Europe - If hibs draw or lose we are guaranteed 2nd - if hibs win - we are only guaranteed Europe

Aberdeen Draw

if hibs lose we are guaranteed Europe

if hibs Draw we are guaranteed Europe

if hibs win there are a number of permeations based on their and our score, a 1 goal win from hibs would see them level on GD but 3 goals minus our score draw on goals scored - basically we will need to win at celtic unless we have a high scoring score draw and hibs a low scoring win

Aberdeen lose

if hibs win we have to win at celtic park

if hibs draw we must either win or better hibs result against rangers

if hibs lose number of permutations but we will need to better hibs possibly even score more goals than they do as well depending mid week results

Win for us and not a win for hibs is by far the best result all round and we can go to celtic park in a "dead game"

A draw is still OK for us if hibs don't win- if hibs do win a high scoring score draw with a low winning score for hibs is best. a nil nil for us with a high scoring win for hibs would be the rough

A Loss for us we really need to win at celtic park for any chance

We really need to just focus on beating rangers. 2nd would be nice but if we get 3rd and are in Europe then we can take it. 4th and a season involving 4 defeats to both celtic and rangers would be depressing.

I agree we just need to focus on ourselves it's in our own hands. The difference in prize money between finishing second and fourth is around £500k so there's a lot on the line.

We really need to just focus on beating rangers. 2nd would be nice but if we get 3rd and are in Europe then we can take it. 4th and a season involving 4 defeats to both celtic and rangers would be depressing.

This is the big thing for me... getting over that psychological barrier. If we can't beat the huns at their lowest ebb ever, will we ever?

We need to show something... at the very least the bravery to stand toe-to-toe with them, rather than meekly cowering in the corner every time we play them.

• Upvote 1

Recent fixtures maybe suggest otherwise, but I think we will compete very well against the hun. The main worry is that we will fail to find a way to score. A set piece play would be our best chance, but not from open play as we just don't seem to have what it takes up front these days.

• Upvote 1