New Stadium Approved

I would like us to have some sort of light show to link in with the theme of Northern Lights. West Ham have bubbles and we have a light show that can be kept within the stadium if need be. Something to separate our stand from every other bog standard stadium. Doesn't need to cost lots of money.

Honey, leave the gay shit to the professionals.  x

<----------

• Upvote 1

What's cracking about Molde?

Saw this stadium a few weeks ago but no photos were allowed while they were finishing it up, and it really was a cracking 15,000 seater stadium.

https://twitter.com/DubaiSC/status/1078275178373791751

AR-190109862.jpg

Quite similar to Ferencvaros.

I'm not fussed about the aesthetics of ours and I don't think we can do anything about the shell now, but the stands really should be optimal in every single dream football stand way.

Roof about 50 feet higher than the last row of seats. Horrendous

Hopefully have the foresight to build it in such away that the attendance can be increased easily.

Years from now the city will have a bigger population and the kids and glory hunters (I mean adults) get bored of the over rated English football or the TV guys turn off the money tap and pull the plug the Dons will be the team to see. Sevco out of business and Celtic languishing at the bottom of the league after a number of poorly chosen managers. Our time will come we just need to hang on in there and strike when the time is right. Until then lets just get our ducks in a row (stadium, training facilities) and keep building and preparing for that day.

Seriously though the stadium needs to be built with expansion and diversifying in mind.

Hopefully have the foresight to build it in such away that the attendance can be increased easily.

Years from now the city will have a bigger population and the kids and glory hunters (I mean adults) get bored of the over rated English football or the TV guys turn off the money tap and pull the plug the Dons will be the team to see. Sevco out of business and Celtic languishing at the bottom of the league after a number of poorly chosen managers. Our time will come we just need to hang on in there and strike when the time is right. Until then lets just get our ducks in a row (stadium, training facilities) and keep building and preparing for that day.

Seriously though the stadium needs to be built with expansion and diversifying in mind.

We will all be watching it in VR while getting sucked aff by our robot Jennifer Anniston’s at hame.

• Upvote 1

Is there really any need for a separate stadium forum?

It dilutes the amount of discussion on the stadium when it could/should all be contained in here.

Can this be changed?

It was moved due to the WANKS crying to the police when there were certain posts made.

As far as I am aware, members only can post in here.