Nfl

RAZOR

Really looking forward to the new season. Both the Ravens and Chiefs look likely to be as explosive on offence as they were last season, while what happens with Brady and Gronk in Tampa will be very interesting. With the weapons the have at WR and the defence they have, if Brady has much left, they have a chance. 

Im also liking the chances of the cowboys. Look well set up for a big run. 

Cant wait for next Sunday and watching it from 6pm-4am ?

David Johnson looked alright, but the Hopkins trade will be something Bill O'Brien will regret all season.  Texans looked bad until garbage time.  Chiefs didn't even look like they really got going and still won with ease.  

Think Edwards-Helaire is going to be a star.  Difficult to see past the Chiefs this year if they keep free of major injuries.

Good win for the not-redskins against the eagles, esp the 4th quarter score.

Here below is more on the name change, seemingly the woke wankers are now gunning for teams like the Chiefs and (in baseball) the Atlanta Braves.

Apparently even those names are offensive for some strange reason (I would have thought they were acceptable, where Redskin was not).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/terencemoore/2020/07/13/washington-redskins-are-making-atlanta-braves-kansas-city-chiefs-and-others-look-clueless-regarding-native-americans/#42e959851598

You know what will happen, after they have expunged all references to Native Americans from American sport, the same people will turn around and say Native Americans have no visibility in sport and that this is racist.

As for the new name, I suggest Washington Niggers  Washington Cherokees.

4 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

What happens if your team moves city?  Do yanks support the same team  (franchise) even when it fucks off somewhere else? 

Depends how far the move is I think. 

I was a massive NBA fan back in the 90's and early 00's. Then in 2008 the team I supported fucked off, changed name and moved city. I haven't followed NBA since. Absolute filth.