Kilmarnock Vs Aberdeen (0 - 4)

Injured: Jack, Morris (lol)

Likely lineup:

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine

Mclean Shinnie

McGinn Maddison Hayes

Rooney

Yet to decide if I'm in for this. Really want to see us smash someone good and proper though. Their danger man is obviously Coulibaly but overall they're a pish side that we should be beating comfortably.

4-1 the dons. Maddison hat trick and Rooney tap in.

Morris is fit for now!

I'd rotate a couple potentially give Burns and Maddison a start and use one of Hayes/McGinn off the bench.

I'd really like to see Storey involved preferably starting but if not at least on as a sub. Worrying how little we are using him at the moment as it seems a waste he'll be on a wedge with us having pipped a few SPFL to his signature

McGinn should be benched, he looks like he needs a rest and international week is coming up which no doubt he will be involved in.

I'd play Maddison from the start, surely he must play. He's been the telling difference in all games he's played in so far.

Lewis

Logan

O'Connor

Reynolds

Considine

Shinnie

McLean

Maddison

Hayes

Rooney

Storey / Burns

remember killie have a short narrow pitch - this is a game to rotate, pace isn't going to be as important so it is a perfect opportunity to put hayes and magian on the bench for a rest

ridiculous idea.

Only players benched should be those NOT performing. Anything else is crazy. We are not good enough for that.

Edit.. although 'protecting' Hayes from the plastic pitch is worth considering.

Killie is a short narrow pitch - we supposedly now have a varied selection for our front men - why play players bested suited to wide, expansive play when we won't be able to play that way?

Hayes can be just as effective through the middle but the plastic pitch would be my only concern with him playing.

I'd certainly drop the likes of Pawlett, McGinn & McLean to make way for the likes of Storie & also maybe Storey.

Edit... Besides A REST?? they will get a weeks rest before the game almost. Nae like they are running 6 marathons this week.

Hayes can be just as effective through the middle but the plastic pitch would be my only concern with him playing.

I'd certainly drop the likes of Pawlett, McGinn & McLean to make way for the likes of Storie & also maybe Storey.

Edit... Besides A REST?? they will get a weeks rest before the game almost. Nae like they are running 6 marathons this week.

Both on international duty afterwords though