Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

And Wander is a horrific brand. I posted a pic of one of their abortion products on here. Given all their shit is half price already, you better hang on to that collectors item. In fact, wear it when you next gob in the goulash of the next sad cunt you come across. Perhaps he may also be wearing "the mountains are calling". Then pay your bets you fucking mental defect. 

Clueless fat bald old dumpling. 

Oh no triple bypass Rick Stein doesn’t share my taste in fashion, fit ever will I di.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Good keks and good footwear needs good socks. It's not "designer". It's just the kwolity. Feels SO much better, and looks good too. Only discovered socks in my 50's. Anonymous Ism my go-to. 

Good quality socks and good quality sheets/bed clothes are an essential part of life as you grow older.

18 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I was that way for five years but got good quality jeans real cheap recently so bought two more pairs. Best for kicking about the hoose and popping out for a quick pint/the shops. Multifunctional. Goes with anything, above and below. 

Jeans in the hoose! Outrageous!

50 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Was in your domain last week. Richmond St Deli. Never need to eat for the rest of the day after one of their lunches. Kwolity grub and too generous portion sizes. 

Outstanding food min. A good life choice. Even better now you don’t have to go in there and face the faces of misery