Scott Mckenna

"Magnificent display, confident, awareness blah blah great to see Scotland produce players for this position". Stephen EBT Thomson, Sportscene.

Was he referring to

A Mackenna who absolutely bullied a tough on form striker who had crucified us three days earlier into submission for a deserved win to stay second.

OR

B Rory Dory Mcgrorie who helped to get his team cuffed 2 going on 5 off Celtic to go 5th.

Cunt.

Very impressive performance from the lad. I'm curious to see how he can deal with teams running at him or playing the ball around him as yesterday should have been bread and butter for any decent centre half but he didn't appear nervous in the slightest.

Certainly dealt with the threat of Moult better than players with much more experience than himself.

"Magnificent display, confident, awareness blah blah great to see Scotland produce players for this position". Stephen EBT Thomson, Sportscene.

Was he referring to

A Mackenna who absolutely bullied a tough on form striker who had crucified us three days earlier into submission for a deserved win to stay second.

OR

B Rory Dory Mcgrorie who helped to get his team cuffed 2 going on 5 off Celtic to go 5th.

Cunt.

From the limited highlights I've seen of the weegie piahfest thon hun cunt looked average at best.

Very impressive performance from the lad. I'm curious to see how he can deal with teams running at him or playing the ball around him as yesterday should have been bread and butter for any decent centre half but he didn't appear nervous in the slightest.

Certainly dealt with the threat of Moult better than players with much more experience than himself.

I think in fairness we have to give him credit on that since we all put Well's success on Thursday down to their front two's movement. Hard to say off the tele but it might also have been O'Connor's ability to stay with Moult as he dropped off the defence in his new role?

Either way, stick with him. He'll be up against probably the cleverest striker outwith the Tims on Saturday being directed by the most tactically astute manager.

Wont be pretty.

I think in fairness we have to give him credit on that since we all put Well's success on Thursday down to their front two's movement. Hard to say off the tele but it might also have been O'Connor's ability to stay with Moult as he dropped off the defence in his new role?

Either way, stick with him. He'll be up against probably the cleverest striker outwith the Tims on Saturday being directed by the most tactically astute manager.

Wont be pretty.

Aye, my point was that he could only deal with what he was up against, which he did so fantastically. Just didn't put it across properly.

Think we have to keep our expectations in check. Yes, he was really good yesterday but up until about midday he was a guy who had only made a couple appearances for us and had had reasonably disappointing spells at Alloa and Ayr. Not convinced we have found the solution to our centre back problem just yet. Tough not to get too excited though, him and Kari looked pretty vood together and we definitely could do with an effective, settled pairing in the middle there

Think we have to keep our expectations in check. Yes, he was really good yesterday but up until about midday he was a guy who had only made a couple appearances for us and had had reasonably disappointing spells at Alloa and Ayr. Not convinced we have found the solution to our centre back problem just yet. Tough not to get too excited though, him and Kari looked pretty vood together and we definitely could do with an effective, settled pairing in the middle there

We are guilty as a club of talking down our young players. Dundee United for example talk up their young players and attract interest in them. He looked superb, time to give him a good run in the team.

To be fair to the lad his loan spells were part of his development, he is only 20 and making errors at Ayr has obviously given him a kick up the butt to improve, he got rave reviews for his performance for Scotland a few weeks ago and has a lot going for him as he continues to learn his trade, he has everything that the likes of Reynolds is lacking height aggression and presence a run in the team will only improve him IMO

He was once trying to tan a lassie I liked for ages, he phoned her at a New Year party I was having, she handed the phone to me and I said "fuck off you ugly bastard." Then hung up. That was about 3 years ago.

True story. Even if irrelevant. Probably made him the hardy cunt centre half he is today.

No need to thank me boys.