Chidiebere Nwakali

English Premier League player...must be good then.

With regards to work permit...won't he already have a work permit if he's on the books at Manchester City? Or does become invalid if he's playing for a different team?

I read on twitter that he can't get a work permit to play for Man City. At Aberdeen, he can be registered as an exceptional talent (Celtic have done this with players with no international caps) but that could be shite.

English Premier League player...must be good then.

With regards to work permit...won't he already have a work permit if he's on the books at Manchester City? Or does become invalid if he's playing for a different team?

He hasn't ever played a game for city as yet and they have had to loan him out to clubs on the continent in countries where he could get a work permit. Celtic still managed to get a permit for Kouassi though so hopefully we will for this lad.

No big deal imo him being on loan. We are allowed 4 loan players of which 2 have to be under 21 which (I think) we have.

Loans are the future (unfortunately) for most non elite clubs.

I'd like us to get another 1 or 2 of ours players out to clubs down the food chain (Wright especially needs games).

Need a left back (which will now have to be a permanent signing obviously) and we'll be in decent shape.

Don't suggest that Scott Wright needs a loan move as it doesn't go down well on here (even though you're definitely right)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You've not any of Málaga B, Girona, Start, Sogndal Fotball?

I'm astounded.

:hysterical:

Good luck to him but another loan deal for someone with little experience that will hardly play?

Seems a waste.

In saying that, we did get Leon Mike from that lot.

Surely if work permits are required then I don't think we'd go through that nonsense for the lad to barely feature?

McInnes had said we have tracked him for months so they must see something they fancy.

Good luck to him but another loan deal for someone with little experience that will hardly play?

Seems a waste.

In saying that, we did get Leon Mike from that lot.

You've not any of Málaga B, Girona, Start, Sogndal Fotball?

I'm astounded.

It's worse than you thought. I also haven't seen any Nigeria U17 or U20 games or any Man City development team games.

:hysterical:

Surely if work permits are required then I don't think we'd go through that nonsense for the lad to barely feature?

McInnes had said we have tracked him for months so they must see something they fancy.

At least he's actually watched him then unlike previous loanees we've had.