Dundee v Aberdeen

First time since the first game of the season that I've genuinely got a wee tingle about a game. 

Yesterday's sequence of results opens the door for us on a top 6 place, and with it a potential European spot. 

Lots at stake, and I expect us to sell out our allocation. Great chance as well for Goodwin to put down the first marker of his Aberdeen career by taking us from relegation candidates to a team confident of finishing 4th. 

Just win it Jim. Just win. 

I would be tempted to move McCrorie to right back and drop Ramsay to the bench.  He just looks like a liability defensively at the moment.  Hopefully Watkins is fit enough to start.

Lewis

McCrorie Gallagher Bates Hayes

McGeough Barron Ferguson 

Watkins Ramirez Besuijen

Would love to see a great performance but really any kind of scrappy, flukey win will do thanks.

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, DandyWarhol said:

I would be tempted to move McCrorie to right back and drop Ramsay to the bench.  He just looks like a liability defensively at the moment.  Hopefully Watkins is fit enough to start.

Lewis

McCrorie Gallagher Bates Hayes

McGeough Barron Ferguson 

Watkins Ramirez Besuijen

Would love to see a great performance but really any kind of scrappy, flukey win will do thanks.

I concur with your line up.

When lacking in confidence, sometimes its better to leave you in place and play your way back into confidence.  Other times, better to take you out of the firing line. Ramsay should sit this one out. 

Possibly Ojo could play RB, if he’s Covid free by then

The only place for Ramsay is in a 3-5-2 formation or possibly a 4-1-4-1. 

The more I watch that own goal on Saturday, the more I cannot comprehend why he didn’t just hoof the ball into row z of the RDS. Opposition teams are clearly targeting balls to the back post

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

This is going to be a tough game. Dundee fighting for survival and McGhee will be desperate to put one over us. 

So will be a tight affair I think. 1-0 Dons or 2-0. 

Our defence has looked a lot more solid recently, mistakes aside, so hopefully we'll get our first clean sheet. 

He may well be desperate to do that, however he is a fat tactically inept wanker who has mo clue how to manage a football team. 3 points for the dons, I’m certain for it. 

• Upvote 1