Aberdeen Vs Dunfermline

Canna see another match thread loons so here goes....

I am of a mind to suggest the 433 that started against Rassellick and lasted 59 seconds. I can see the Pars flooding the midfield in a 451 so clearly we could be outnumbered. However I think we need to accommodate the trident of goals that is Magoal, Nico Blackman and Veron as much as possible and if we put the, on the back foot things will go our way. I like Milsom and Jack either side of Hartley as well, This is why I was so angry at the red card on Tuesday - as I reckon that team selection and formation would have worked very well against Rassellick. Also, is Vuja fit?? Ans Sone said on his twatter that he is back training with the ball Anyway.......

GK LEIGHTONS BURDEN

DR ROARING MC HAPPY

DC ZATMAHOOPSSCARF?

DC WHARSMADINNERBITCH?

DL REFORMED AND FORGIVEN

MR JACK RYAN

MC CAPATIN PUGWASH

ML PAUL MILSOM

FR CHRIST MAGOALS

CF SCOTT SEBASTIAN VERON

FL ST.NICHOLAS Van NEGRAHOMBRE

Submariners : Franky Howard/SONY Bravia/Magonnagetya/Miles Betterson/Chinese New Year/Nutmegginson/Polly put the kettle on

Aberdeen 4 v 0 Dunfy

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canna see another match thread loons so here goes....

I am of a mind to suggest the 433 that started against Rassellick and lasted 59 seconds. I can see the Pars flooding the midfield in a 451 so clearly we could be outnumbered. However I think we need to accommodate the trident of goals that is Magoal, Nico Blackman and Veron as much as possible and if we put the, on the back foot things will go our way. I like Milsom and Jack either side of Hartley as well, This is why I was so angry at the red card on Tuesday - as I reckon that team selection and formation would have worked very well against Rassellick. Also, is Vuja fit?? Ans Sone said on his twatter that he is back training with the ball Anyway.......

GK LEIGHTONS BURDEN

DR ROARING MC HAPPY

DC ZATMAHOOPSSCARF?

DC WHARSMADINNERBITCH?

DL REFORMED AND FORGIVEN

MR JACK RYAN

MC CAPATIN PUGWASH

ML PAUL MILSOM

FR CHRIST MAGOALS

CF SCOTT SEBASTIAN VERON

FL ST.NICHOLAS Van NEGRAHOMBRE

Submariners : Franky Howard/SONY Bravia/Magonnagetya/Miles Betterson/Chinese New Year/Nutmegginson/Polly put the kettle on

Aberdeen 4 v 0 Dunfy

:hysterical:

The back line worries me & therefore I cannot name any (other that Smith) that I can safely say I have confidence in.

Other than that, starts for Jack, Hartley,Milsom,Maguire,Blackman & Vernon.

I don't see us winning by a large margin but I do see us winning, Pars are on good form the now, so great caution needed.

We will score a few but will also leak some (of that I am certain) so I see a nervy result of either 3-2 or 4-2 for us

As strong a team as possible.

Defeat is unthinkable and would all but kill our season stone dead.

Massive game for the club now.

Yeah, a very convincing win would be really good for us & the players & help us off to a start in the next few 'very winnable' fixtures in the league but flip side is, a loss or draw could kill our season.

Seems a sensible choice considering who's playing, as long as he's not joined by Pat Nevin and that twat Craig Paterson isn't commentating, his voice grates like fk.

Considering who's playing yes. Considering what we've seen of him in the past, then the guy shouldna be on telly. His two efforts on SSN at being the in studio feedback guy was embarassing.

I expect today there will be nothing at all but cliches on offer.