New Kit 2013/14

I noticed on twitter Langfield mentioned he had been at the photo shoot for next seasons kit and it looking like the best dons kit he's worn. So I had a search for the new Adidas templates and this showed up I reckon it could be this.

z20522.jpg

That's awful.

Agree. We are Aberdeen. Not Airdrieonians.

• Upvote 1

I noticed on twitter Langfield mentioned he had been at the photo shoot for next seasons kit and it looking like the best dons kit he's worn. So I had a search for the new Adidas templates and this showed up I reckon it could be this.

z20522.jpg

Hopefully it's the first and last time the useless cunt wears it.

• Upvote 2

Great, we're stuck with that mongol for another year as no 1.

I notice they are now having the shirts pointing the direction the club has been heading for years.

Nae bad.

Nae bad? Nae Bad? NAE BAD min?

It was excellent. I plus 1'ed it and others have too. Enthusiasm isn't a crime ye ken.

Bastard.

I plus 1'ed it too ye bampot!

I kinda figured. It's a great phrase though. Bet there's nowhere else on the planet that gives a double negative to indicate a positive, in response to an inane question and standard greeting.

You canna make two positives into a negative someone once told me.

My answer to that?

Aye right.

• Upvote 2

Chance that it could be a template that is not featured in the Adidas teamwear catalogue, like the new Hearts away kit. Was the case with our first Adidas away kit (the white one we're still using this season), was templated but not featured in the catalogue at the time.