Pet Hates

StandFree1982

A fucking little gypsy cunt stole my sons toy light gun at the circus yesterday.

My missus told the gypsy bitch mother that it was my sons and she shrugged her shoulders and just walked on.

Fucking horrid cunts, hope her caravan catches fire and kills everyone inside.... Then dominoes onto the next caravan killing the entire community.

Isn't going to the circus and being surprised at getting robbed a bit like going to downtown Baghdad and being surprised at getting shot?

A fucking little gypsy cunt stole my sons toy light gun at the circus yesterday.

My missus told the gypsy bitch mother that it was my sons and she shrugged her shoulders and just walked on.

Fucking horrid cunts, hope her caravan catches fire and kills everyone inside.... Then dominoes onto the next caravan killing the entire community.

Need to teach your loon to man up and look after himself and his things.

Newspaper articles following the latest teen to die after getting off their nut.

The articles are inevitably half full of Facebook messages from their minky pals.

Senga McBint wrote

'fly high my angel, you were too good for this world'

Billy King wrote

'gone but never forgotten, party on up there you'll never see another Fenian'

And so on, fucking pathetic what passes for journalism these days.

• Upvote 1

Newspaper articles following the latest teen to die after getting off their nut.

The articles are inevitably half full of Facebook messages from their minky pals.

Senga McBint wrote

'fly high my angel, you were too good for this world'

Billy King wrote

'gone but never forgotten, party on up there you'll never see another Fenian'

And so on, fucking pathetic what passes for journalism these days.

Or on the news when they looking at all the flowers that have been left.

As soon as they see the camera looking at them they start hugging each other and pretend they're greetin....Aaaaaargh