Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 minute ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Hibs beating Celtic, if it stays the same that nudges Lennon ever closer to being mutually consented. They'd better not get anyone decent in because we've got a bloody good crack at the title once the Huns start wobbling following defeat tomorrow.

Where can I buy myself a bottle of optimism liquor that you have obviously been tanning? Neat by the sounds of it.

Hibs go 2 up. Bye bye Lennon

24 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Noticed people discussing Stevie Mays penalty.  Also worth checking highlights for.

commentator:  “May waits to see keeper decide and slips it the other...”

reality:  may hits it hard and hopes and is lucky the keeper goes under it.

another to file under Sure he was a nice guy but never ever good enough, and that was before two knee reconstructions.

Would still have him over Main 

10 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Different arguement.  Not disagreeing.  Interestingly both bought (and probably Edmondson too) to do that chasing pressing role.  All three appear to be shite at it despite, ironically, two doing it horribly effectively to us in cup semis.

Was just saying re May. I know you weren't looking for a debate on it.

Main was and is a crap signing. 

33 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Daily Record (I know) touting Strachan.  The only positive, as well as being a decent coach is that at least he’d know the Corrupt shitstorm he was coming to whereas a Bilic or Rednap (random I know) wouldn’t have a clue.

Strachan, like Clarke, prefers to live down south. Would he really fancy taking over from popcorn teeth with his club x amount of points behind in the championship race whilst inheriting a squad that's partially unfit 4 months into the season, partially over-priced dross and whose best player seems to have downed tools and wants out asap? Even giving him a massive budget for new players in January is still likely too little too late. And history will remember the manager that was in charge when 10IAR was lost at the end of the season....not the manager that was the root cause of it that he replaced.

I think he'd politely decline.

Just now, King Street Loon said:

Was just saying re May. I know you weren't looking for a debate on it.

Main was and is a crap signing. 

I think main was a fair enough signing if we are going to carry four strikers. It hasn't worked out and he'll likely move on in January or June.

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Strachan, like Clarke, prefers to live down south. Would he really fancy taking over from popcorn teeth with his club x amount of points behind in the championship race whilst inheriting a squad that's partially unfit 4 months into the season, partially over-priced dross and whose best player seems to have downed tools and wants out asap? Even giving him a massive budget for new players in January is still likely too little too late. And history will remember the manager that was in charge when 10IAR was lost at the end of the season....not the manager that was the root cause of it that he replaced.

I think he'd politely decline.

Yes, but the point is Starchan would know exactly what he was turning down, good and bad.  Theres few other candidates I can think of you could say that of. 

6 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I think main was a fair enough signing if we are going to carry four strikers. It hasn't worked out and he'll likely move on in January or June.

Based on his cup semi performance against Arnasson he seemed exactly what we needed.  Should have taken note of Well supporters saying how out of character it was.  Guess thats what we pay scouts for though!

• 2 weeks later...