Sam Cosgrove

11 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Actually now I'm really confused.

I can never remember a 5 striper.

This website said we used it for 76/77.

https://fcfootballcases.com/blog/aberdeen-fc-1976-the-admiral-era/

Then went to 4 stripes for 77/78 & 78/79.

But this Bumper pic skinning Kenny Dalglish is from 76/77 (the LC Final) and clearly it's a 4 striper.

spacer.png

It’s actually 3 red stripes if you really want bamboozled. 

9 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Does he do the white chain link fence one from 1988, or the white one after it

spacer.png

Actually, was there another white JVC een after that, a plain een?

Maybe nae.

8 hours ago, NEM said:

1988 definitely. Not sure about other one - got a pic? Is it the Abtrust one? 

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

It’s actually 3 red stripes if you really want bamboozled. 

Ah, fuck.

On 1/19/2021 at 2:14 PM, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Disagree personally. But... I can understand why others may think it. They are fairly similar. But if this time last year we sold Cosgrove and replaced him with Dykes everyone would be absolutely repulsed. It's just the current mood... and we are a fickle bunch. Nobody was overly impressed with Dykes at Livingston and he's hardly set the Championship alight. He just had a couple good games and put himself about in a few good overall Scotland performances. 

Dykes is a good player though. Light years ahead of Cosgrove? Not for me

Dykes is a Scotland international getting a game in one of our weakest positions. Recent caps in that position include Eamann Brophy. Can't see Cosgrove getting a game ahead of Harry Kane so that is a lazy comparison.... Laurent D'Jaffo was an international 

I’d be delighted if we replaced Cosgrove with Dykes. He’s clearly far better, if you can’t see that then you should maybe follow a different sport.

17 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I’d be delighted if we replaced Cosgrove with Dykes. He’s clearly far better, if you can’t see that then you should maybe follow a different sport.

We generally lose players to Northampton town and Plymouth and you think we are going to get an in contract striker from championship QPR?

retard 

58 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Hahaha

How is he clearly far better? To the extent I need to give up ever watching football and watch surfing instead. How much of him are you watching? 

Sorry football genius. Forgot everyone had to have the same opinion as you.

I personally think they are at a similar level. One is in poor form and the other is a darling cause he scored against a bunch of Czech lads that were picked off the streets of Prague. You would think if Dykes was a far better player he would be playing at a higher level, being a year older as well?

• Dildo 1
20 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Hahaha

How is he clearly far better? To the extent I need to give up ever watching football and watch surfing instead. How much of him are you watching? 

Sorry football genius. Forgot everyone had to have the same opinion as you.

I personally think they are at a similar level. One is in poor form and the other is a darling cause he scored against a bunch of Czech lads that were picked off the streets of Prague. You would think if Dykes was a far better player he would be playing at a higher level, being a year older as well?

You're entitled to your opinion, but Dykes' overall game is far far far superior to Cosgrove. 

He can trap a ball, for a start.