New Stadium Approved

It won't happen, I think that is as clear as it could be by the speed and scale of work going on at Kingsford.

The club are clearly in no doubt.

It could happen, I personally doubt it but it could. The plan is to get a power of work done early doors in case work has to stop for a while if a review requires a temporary halt to works. I think I'm right in saying that it might not even demand a halt.

I've posted this before but the review is not about whether or not AFC can build on the site. It's whether Aberdeen council made any procedural errors in granting permission to AFCs application to build.

The build will go ahead regardless of any judicial review because the council rightly and overwhelmingly passed the application and will do so again if required after any review. A review would only serve to waste a little bit of time and money.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It won't happen, I think that is as clear as it could be by the speed and scale of work going on at Kingsford.

The club are clearly in no doubt.

I think you're right. That's why No Kingsford have now set up this Weapal nonsense so they can just object to everything in the hope they'll win something, as their egos are so bruised.

That said - I wouldn't be surprised if the drive thrus are rejected. Nothing to do with NKS/Waepal (though they'll no doubt claim the credit), but the planning application is so amateurish.

They say it's next to bus stops that don't actually exist. They also haven't left enough room for delivery or waste trucks, which would be unable to turn properly.

All the land there will eventually get built on, no matter how much these protest groups shout and scream. It'll either just be houses, offices, or amenities that compliment the stadium.

It could happen, I personally doubt it but it could. The plan is to get a power of work done early doors in case work has to stop for a while if a review requires a temporary halt to works. I think I'm right in saying that it might not even demand a halt.

I've posted this before but the review is not about whether or not AFC can build on the site. It's whether Aberdeen council made any procedural errors in granting permission to AFCs application to build.

The build will go ahead regardless of any judicial review because the council rightly and overwhelmingly passed the application and will do so again if required after any review. A review would only serve to waste a little bit of time and money.

You are correct, it makes it even more surprising that they managed to reached £60,000 to raise this potential review.

When in all likely hood they have little to no chance of even getting that review let alone over-turning the decision.

People have been conned into giving thousands by an egotistical moron.

You are correct, it makes it even more surprising that they managed to reached £60,000 to raise this potential review.

When in all likely hood they have little to no chance of even getting that review let alone over-turning the decision.

People have been conned into giving thousands by an egotistical moron.

Fuck them if they gave those serpents any cash then they deserve to be bankrupt

Hearing into Aberdeen drive-thru proposals near Kingsford

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/hearing-planned-into-city-eateries/

A public hearing is to take place into controversial plans to build three new restaurants on the outskirts of Aberdeen.

CAF Properties (SABC) has asked Aberdeen City Council for permission to build three food and drink units on land near Ardene House Veterinary Hospital at Kingswells.

Two of these units include plans for a drive-thru lane but no indication has been given as to which businesses may occupy the site.

Members of Aberdeen City Council’s planning committee unanimously agreed that a public hearing should be held into the plans.

Marie Boulton, convener of the committee, said: “We would want it to come back to committee for a decision.”

Planners suggested a public hearing be held after more than 200 objections were received.

However, 251 people have also given their support for the application, arguing it would provide much-needed amenities in the area.

It has not yet been confirmed when the hearing would be held.

Meanwhile, developers behind a planned residential development in Torry have given an update.

Aberdeen Harbour Board announced plans earlier this year to build 256 homes on a strip of land between the River Dee and South Esplanade West.

They were advised to consider the presence of bats and otters in the area after concerns were raised during a public consultation in April.

• Site Sponsor

They were advised to consider the presence of bats and otters in the area after concerns were raised during a public consultation in April

Bats.

:laughing:

It's a hoot (or is that owls?).

Look at the Kingsford site.

It's been flattened down to hard pan and all the topsoil removed.

Did the Badgers, foxes, rabbits, "otters" and assortment of other beasties just sit there waiting for the JCBs to obliterate them?

First sign of a JCB they'll fuck off to the adjacent field and get on with their lives.

These clowns need wise up and stop pandering to the few white settlers who hug trees.

World's gone mad

They were advised to consider the presence of bats and otters in the area after concerns were raised during a public consultation in April

It's a hoot (or is that owls?).

Look at the Kingsford site.

It's been flattened down to hard pan and all the topsoil removed.

Did the Badgers, foxes, rabbits, "otters" and assortment of other beasties just sit there waiting for the JCBs to obliterate them?

First sign of a JCB they'll fuck off to the adjacent field and get on with their lives.

These clowns need wise up and stop pandering to the few white settlers who hug trees.

World's gone mad

:laughing:

Indeed.

I now have a picture in my head of all beasties sitting in a field like protesters with signs n shit waiting to be squaaashed by the diggers.

Like Tiananmen Square.

Sorto. 

tiananmen-square-front.jpg