If not DM, What is the Alternative?

No. 3rd, particularly a consistent 3rd is admirable enough if some or all of the following apply:

1/. You give 2nd your best shot

2/. If #1 doesn’t work, change something and go again

3/. If #2 doesn’t work try and find some positives. Anything. The emergence of young talent or future potential for instance.

4/. Don’t ever meekly accept 3rd, do fuck all about a growing threat of 4th or worse and take your present fan base for granted with an annual pamphlet about “challenging.” I’d also recommend looking to the medium to long term when one of the undoubtedly large obstacles to where you purportedly want to be is caught blatantly cheating at your expense.

Not sure about the Livi manager. Feel like he is suited to that level with their eye bleeding style of football.

But Motherwell are meant to be decent to watch going by my mate who is a season ticket holder. Guess we will see ourselves in 12 days.

Holt is making the best of the resources he has. But yes, Robinson is the stand out. He'll be snaffled up by a Millwall, Preston or Southend soon. Leaving both our clubs to trawl through ex players on Wikipedia. Hartley, McCann, Weir, Janskauskis, etc etc for us. You'll have your own version....

Both our clubs need the boost a change brings. Dying in poor results and general lethargy. Can probably now add the Celtic wannabees to that.

I have a mate in Sunderland. Rumour their is Jack Ross to Leith and they are after Allardyce. Weird. Maybe worth a fiver.