Worth A Look?

Greg Docherty from Hamilton.

Was impressed with him in the 2 games against us and had a great performance against Hibs. high workrate, strong runner, strong tackler, decent shot on him, and decent passer and out of contract next summer. still only 20 so would be due compensation for him though.

forget the out of contact next summer. He signed a new 2 year deal an hour ago.

Was impressed with him in the 2 games against us and had a great performance against Hibs. high workrate, strong runner, strong tackler, decent shot on him, and decent passer and out of contract next summer. still only 20 so would be due compensation for him though.

was that the number 8? He looked a good player right enough if it was him

Looks a bit 'bulky' though.

His performances for Dundee?

I've only seen him a few times (one of which was Saturday and he was out jumped for the first goal). I was looking for specific examples? Dundee aren't exactly on the boax every week. So how is someone living in Calgary coming to this opinion...

I've only seen him a few times (one of which was Saturday and he was out jumped for the first goal). I was looking for specific examples? Dundee aren't exactly on the boax every week. So how is someone living in Calgary coming to this opinion...

Are you disagreeing with it or are you calling him out for just repeating what learned posters such as myself have said about Kerr?

Are you disagreeing with it or are you calling him out for just repeating what learned posters such as myself have said about Kerr?

I guess abit of both but more so the latter. The first I'd heard of the man was the pre 7-0 thrashing when our FB scored a hatrick.

He is by no means Shaleum Logan quality but he's very young and continually improving. I probably watch Dundee more than most because I work with the peh munching bastards and Kerr has certainly got the potential to go far. Whether he realizes it or not is up to him.

Its not the same as being at the match but I try my best by subscribing to RedTV. I can only give my opinion on players who play against us. He looks a good player.

• 1 year later...

Hearing good things, from a couple of Dundee United fans, about their striker Pavol Safranko... their fans seem to love him, they reckon he's cut above.

Early doors yet, but he has scored a few goals for them this season. 

Obviously tempered by the fact Shankland is top scorer in that league... but seemingly this guy is a better all round player and has a bit of class about him.

He's on loan from Aalborg, and was capped twice by Slovakia in 2017. Still only 23 y/o.

...one to watch?  Or dare I say it?  Worth a look?

Hearing good things, from a couple of Dundee United fans, about their striker Pavol Safranko... their fans seem to love him, they reckon he's cut above.

Obviously tempered by the fact Shankland is top scorer in that league... but seemingly this guy is a better all round player and has a bit of class about him.

He's on loan from Aalborg, and was capped twice by Slovakia in 2017. Still only 23 y/o.

...one to watch?  Or dare I say it?  Worth a look?

What likes his hair? And shoulders?

• 4 weeks later...

...one to watch? Or dare I say it? Worth a look?

Not Irish enough.