Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Sitting next to three old boys. One says a story with the punchline, and he says to ays, is that yir brother?

The other two laugh. He then repeats the punchline. Twice. And all three laugh each time. But giving the impression they don't find it that funny, or get it. He then says, see yaes later, and wanders off.

Pet hate? Getting old. Fucking brutal.

Maybe nae there right enough As I'm rarely there. But westhill/kingswells roundabout is.

Marked or nae though, still shouldn't be going left from right lane.

Agreed on the last bit.  You have folk going right from the left lane coming from Charleston to Cleanhill, which is probably reasonable given traffic flows, but to me seems just as risky as right to left when no markings to confirm.  Certainly not what I learnt in the highway code!

These pricks.

Standing in the street proselytizing when all a brother wants to do is enjoy his ice cream.

Nail em up.

Screenshot-20191226-144042.png

Usually go to this small-town christmas festival each year, and every year there's a bunch of religious tards holding signs listing all the kinds of people who are going to Hell. 

The head tard is up on a little podium screaming at the passers-by, berating them and telling them that they're all on the list. 

It's hilarious and annoying as fuck in equal measure. 

There is more than one mrs ffs?! Interesting!

Missed out the 'friends' from that sentence!

Know a few mates who are having affairs on the side and how they can be bothered (well its the sex let's be honest) is beyond me.

One Mrs FFS is more than enough to handle so nae danger of having a 2nd on the go. Plus I also like my balls where they currently are. I am sure Mrs FFS has a rusty old knife safely locked away ready to be used to despatch said balls if ever required to