Grasses

Sooper-hanz

What's your experiences of them? Has some cunt dropped you in it ,and got you into bother or are you a grassing bastard yourself?

Why do folk grass? do they have such low self esteem they like to see others get in the shit?

Me, I haven't grassed on anyone in my adult life.Not once. If Ive ever had a problem with someone Ive sorted it out face to face. I'm not even talking about a violent approach either. Just a word.

Like a man .

We had a guy in our work who was well known for it and was disliked intensely . No one told him fuck all and you wonder what pleasure grassing bastards get from it.

Got assaulted by/scuffle with a doorman one time (Not going to describe and defend the whole incident, but In was in the right).

When the Feds turned up I told them the doorstaff were a shower of roid rage foreign shitbags and related the incident.

Got the "nothing we can do" response. Dues that count?

Few weeks later they killed that poor cunt in enigma...Awesome police work.

What's your experiences of them? Has some cunt dropped you in it ,and got you into bother or are you a grassing bastard yourself?

Why do folk grass? do they have such low self esteem they like to see others get in the shit?

Me, I haven't grassed on anyone in my adult life.Not once. If Ive ever had a problem with someone Ive sorted it out face to face. I'm not even talking about a violent approach either. Just a word.

Like a man .

We had a guy in our work who was well known for it and was disliked intensely . No one told him fuck all and you wonder what pleasure grassing bastards get from it.

Tread carefully hanz, someone might think you are having a dig at them and report you again.

Like a man .

when is it grassing or just reporting somebody that is hit & run/sexual assault/raping kids etc ?

real life working example - wife's cousins wont speak to police about seeing their friend stabbed to death, because they are intimidated, about repercussions from the boyo who had the knofe - but would this be grassing or not ?

when is it grassing or just reporting somebody that is hit & run/sexual assault/raping kids etc ?

real life working example - wife's cousins wont speak to police about seeing their friend stabbed to death, because they are intimidated, about repercussions from the boyo who had the knofe - but would this be grassing or not ?

What the fuck

Good point. Some folk see speaking to the police at all as 'grassing' but if it was something serious like you describe, and i had info which would put the perpetrator behind bars, then I wouldn't hesitate.( especially if it was a family member who was the victim)

The scenerio of a mother going to the fuzz to report their kid for violent crime, drugs etc is an interesting one.

Where were you the night of this murder?

I can recall an occasion when a friend of mine didn't grass and I'll never understand why. His son (16 at the time) was a quiet lad, minds his own business but found himself at the wrong place at the wrong time and two wee ned fucks decided to give him a doing for fun. Left the kid in ICU in hospital. His father knew who did it but chose not to inform the police. And no, he didn't retaliate either, just wanted to let it go.

Sounds like he paid them

Son a poofter?

Sounds like the dad was a bentshot n'all. Nae offence @@tiktak

No and no. Dad just not the type to want fuss and son just into his music and like I said, quiet kid. TBH I felt like punching the dad but it's his family so I just had to back off.

I only ever grass on myself (too bloody honest for my own good sometimes)

I once grassed on myself to my mum because I taped over her favourite Tina Turner cassette (replacing with profanities) I just could not deal with the guilt

In hindsight, I should have re-taped over the swearing with nice words and phrases, before handing it over.

Should've just written on Tourette's Turner and left it at that