Champions League

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

3 cup finals for the "best team in Europe" and no fucking goals. 

Every week Sky asks if they are amongst the "best ever." Simple answer is; no. 

Get it right up them. 

They played the maximum amount of games possible with the last two being final’s that would account for a lack of goals. 

Sky blow smoke up everyone’s arse as they know it sells subscriptions, just look at the bullshit we have to put up with every Glasgow* derby from that lot.

* ain’t an old firm derby as the hun cunts are deid

I hear the investigation into the Champions League final fiasco has been concluded; apparently the huge delays experienced by the Liverpool FC fans were caused because the French police had to reprogramme the turnstiles to scan Giros instead of e-tickets...

Hubcap stealing Scouse bastards. ??

• 8 months later...

Incredible game of football.

That first half was exceptional.

The lack of investment catching up with Liverpool. Wild how far they've fallen in a matter of months.

Real Madrid in Europe are colossal but Jesus, 4 mistakes give 4 easy goals. Hoping the games tomorrow are similar cause that was good fitba to watch.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The lack of investment catching up with Liverpool. Wild how far they've fallen in a matter of months.

Real Madrid in Europe are colossal but Jesus, 4 mistakes give 4 easy goals. Hoping the games tomorrow are similar cause that was good fitba to watch.

wise up min

17 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

wise up min

I would say not buying a defender and midfielder has cost that team majorly but of course you'll know better compared to every football fan with eyes...

Obviously you'll run away after that cause you're very limited on the topic of football but we've known that for years.

41 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I think “easy goals” is maybe a bit harsh.  Benzema’s finish is sublime.

2 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I think “easy goals” is maybe a bit harsh.  Benzema’s finish is sublime.

Where did it start? Fabinho giving it away in the midfield with what should have been an easy controlled ball. Pish.

When Benzema is up against Gomez... one outcome.

That's what I meant by easy. Simple mistakes led to the goals. 

10 hours ago, Roberto said:

I would say not buying a defender and midfielder has cost that team majorly but of course you'll know better compared to every football fan with eyes...

Obviously you'll run away after that cause you're very limited on the topic of football but we've known that for years.

maybe shouldn’t have invested in nunez, gakpo etc then

😛

Just now, Bluto10 said:

maybe shouldn’t have invested in nunez, gakpo etc then

😛

You're strange at times.

Those positions were needed cause Jota and Firmino were bitty fucked.

But further investment was required in a defender and midfielder but FSG are grippy hoors.

Point still stands, as it always does when anyone discuss football with you.