Aberdeen V Alloa (0 - 0) (6 - 5 Pens)

I'm questioning why someone would stop going to support his team citing Scott Vernon playing as the reason for not going.

I'm questioning why someone would stop going to support his team citing Scott Vernon playing as the reason for not going.

The prospect of watching Vernon in a midweek cup tie against Alloa must be a huge lure for the spoilt red army.

Why anyone would want to go along to Pittodrie and watch Vernon continue to struggle is beyond me. That's exactly the sort of reason that puts me off going to Pittodrie. Get the youngstars in.

The prospect of watching Vernon in a midweek cup tie against Alloa must be a huge lure for the spoilt red army.

Not what you said though.

So for clarity, you wouldn't go to a midweek cup tie against Alloa to continue watching Vernon struggle, but you would if it was Ross County in the league?

Maybe the ideal game to give Vernon his final chance, get a couple of goals against a shit side should see his confidence rocket.

Would rather do this with one of the forwards at club that actually have future here and who will be played this season.

Alloa wisnae a good draw for many reasons. Confident team with winning habit, started well in Championship, Hartley on his return and first time Alloa have been to Pittodrie since fuck knows when. Won't be straight forward but I think we'll win 3-1, having trailed or having been pegged back to 1-1. McGinn (2) and Hayes.

Just plucked a comparatively wee club, separated by only a handful of places in the league ladder as things stand.

I am actually going tonight but I would feel a lot more up for it if I knew the youngstars were going to be playing. I appreciate this is a point you are struggling to comprehend so do not hesitate to ask if you require further clarification.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am actually going tonight but I would feel a lot more up for it if I knew the youngstars were going to be playing. I appreciate this is a point you are struggling to comprehend so do not hesitate to ask if you require further clarification.

So you haven't been driven away from Pittodrie then?

Edit - in fact, yes, I do need more clarification as a few posts ago said "why anyone would want to go to Pittodrie to continue watching Vernon struggle is beyond me". Yet, you are going.

One thing you have clarified is that you seem a little mixed up.

Tup could maybe help.