Hamilton v Aberdeen

Guest the shepherd

What parity is that?

School for eejits on here?

Your normal standard of behaviour and reactionary behaviour is the restoration of parity I refer to (e.g. questions, questions, questions).

Not a surprising result as it sums up exactly where we are as a club. Miles away from the ugly sisters and marginally better than most of the rest. Good enough for the happy clappers but stale and boring for the rest.

Pretty much spot on.

only thing I would add is boring as fk tactically & easily capable of capitulation against any side that shows a bit of confidence/bottle

If you're being fair, you will surely agree I've been a breath of fresh air since returning?

My old foe on the other hand...

Horrendous

Not often you say something sensible but F&D has truly returned as a miserable cunt, guy would moan if they found a cure for cancer.

• Upvote 2
Guest the shepherd

If you're being fair, you will surely agree I've been a breath of fresh air since returning?

My old foe on the other hand...

Horrendous

I'll give you your due that you seem to be more relaxed in your approach to responding to others' comments and that the other poster you are to be alluding to seems to be undergoing a change of some description (maybe puberty, the menopause or retirement) and this is reflected in their indifferent comments.

Not often you say something sensible but F&D has truly returned as a miserable cunt, guy would moan if they found a cure for cancer.

Of course I’m a miserable cunt. McInnes is still here & I have wanted him gone for at least 3 years now.

was the same regards Clangers but wanted him gone about 8 years before he finally went.

the club stagnated & is actually at the rotting stage now under McInnes.

i used to take loads of abuse from plenty on here for my opinions on Clangers & McInnes but plenty of those that argued for both of them eventually realised the error of their ways. 

it’s laughable really how so many now pretend they hated them & wanted them gone long before they voiced those feelings blah blah.

but nothing is more ridiculous than those that are still behind/believe in McInnes lol some still believe he will suddenly evolve into something he never has been & clearly never will be & that is anything better than a blatantly average football manager.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

but nothing is more ridiculous than those that are still behind/believe in McInnes lol some still believe he will suddenly evolve into something he never has been & clearly never will be & that is anything better than a blatantly average football manager.

I think that's just Big Hat Logan. Not hearing anyone else backing McInnes around here these days.

Our away form is generally pretty good and has beem for a while, the away support is always amazing. If only we could get our home form sorted, and leaving Pittodrie asap has got to be priority number one.

When did you last attend an away game?  The away supports been absolutely shite since Burnley