Sevco Thread

That 3-0 game at Ibrox was a hoot.

On the way up the road (Cumbernauld-ish?) we came behind a minibus full of rabid huns abusing the AFC team bus.

They were nae happy when we overtook them while unloading the contents of oor rubbish bins (empty beer tins, bits o sandwiches n shite) aff there windis via oor slidy roof hatch thing, then all in the car (bar the driver) distributing applause through said car roof to AFC team while going past them.

Neale Cooper loved it in a clenched fist and Yaaassss stylee aboot him.

He looked boozy already...

• Downvote 1

Could it not be argued its like giving the cunts an unfair advantage by almost having another home game? Fucking cunts.

Cunts.

It's bollocks.

Exactly the attitude amongst the smaller teams that's killing the game.

All too happy to do nothing more than hang on the coat-tails of the OF and ease both their arrogance and their domination of the league at the same time.

It's bollocks.

Exactly the attitude amongst the smaller teams that's killing the game.

All too happy to do nothing more than hang on the coat-tails of the OF and ease both their arrogance and their domination of the league at the same time.

unfortunately this attitude sums up Scottish football, shite like Hamilton, Killie, Stjohnstone and Livi only interested in the money rather than the competition.

I read st johonstone hooring themsells to give huns and tims 3 out of there 4 stands!! Fuck that.

I wouldn't be keen but what option did StJ have? They have tried reduced pricing for St J fans and they already offer great deals but their attendances are woeful. The people of Perth are just not interested. StJ won't even sell out the 3,000 they've kept for themselves. I don't think it's going to make a blind bit of difference to the game that rangers and celtic have 3 stands but it will probably make a big difference to StJ financially.

I'm sure when we were taking huge supports StJ gave us more tickets.

Guest milne_afc

I honestly dont see the problem with that

If we dont sell out,why not maximise profit?

If fans are so disgusted with it, then they should go!

Too right. More huns = more Funso Ojos.

I honestly dont see the problem with that

If we dont sell out,why not maximise profit?

If fans are so disgusted with it, then they should go!

Aberdeen home game where the vocal majority is the away team - i see a problem with that.

Financially good, competitively bending over and taking it up the rear.

Absolutely, we should be able to fill our own ground for these games.Thats the root issue.

Did St Johnstone not get about 8,000 to their European games a few years ago? Sad state of affairs that only 25% are regulars.

People in glass houses though, some of our crowds this season have been poor.

Did we not have 40,000 at Celtic Park for the league Cup final? Yet we average what, 12/13k home gates.

St J are just cashing in on the Sevco fans, and from a business perspective it makes perfect sense.

By their own admission, St J fans tend to give the Celtic and Secvco games a miss due to the poisonous atmosphere and the regular humpings administered so they are not complaining about it.

If Geoff Brown can point me towards his statement in 2012 along the lines of “thank fuck for that now we can change things” then I’ll give a fuck.

I wonder why they got 8,000 fans for an exciting fresh euro tie which they earned through a high league finish as opposed to the delights of listening to paedo/rebel songs whilst getting humped for 90 minutes. Who’d have thought that eh?

And yes, not just minimal crowds but actually reduced crowds because the arse cheeks are in town is a very valid point.

Yeah and where we dont, sell them to the other team

4000 more at 25, an extra £100k?

No brainer

You ever go to a game v bigots when Milne would give them most of the south stand?

Horrendous. Beat before a balls kicked.

I understand the basic premise of putting bums on seats being good financially, but not when it impacts what happens on the pitch.

You ever go to a game v bigots when Milne would give them most of the south stand?

Horrendous. Beat before a balls kicked.

I understand the basic premise of putting bums on seats being good financially, but not when it impacts what happens on the pitch.

Eh, that's not what actually happened though was it?

Now we're getting fucked when they only have 2000 and our own fans aren't turning up either and we're losing a shit load of money. We had plenty of results against them when they had 4000.

Eh, that's not what actually happened though was it?

Now we're getting fucked when they only have 2000 and our own fans aren't turning up either and we're losing a shit load of money. We had plenty of results against them when they had 4000.

Are you suggesting we let the old firm have most of the south stand again?

If so, get fucked.