The Mckenna Dilemma

Go West was ‘ King of Wishful thinking’.It was China Crisis that had a track just called ‘ Wishful Thinking .

Nice track as well .

I kent it was King of Wishful Thinking-was just a tenuous link.Nae sure I ken the China Crisis one tbf-or maybe I do actually.

Hang on,will check YouTube...

Edit,I do know it.

You’re right,it is a nice track.

Derek McInnes has stressed that the Scottish Premiership club are determined to hold on to Scott McKenna in the January transfer window - but will need to consider cashing in on in the Scotland centre-half in the next 18 months.

He is hoping Scotland qualify for Euro 2020 with McKenna in the squad and having a great campaign to boost his transfer fee.

Derek McInnes has stressed that the Scottish Premiership club are determined to hold on to Scott McKenna in the January transfer window - but will need to consider cashing in on in the Scotland centre-half in the next 18 months.

He is hoping Scotland qualify for Euro 2020 with McKenna in the squad and having a great campaign to boost his transfer fee.

Fucking hell. Could you imagine McKenna's value after playing against England, Croatia and Czech Republic. It will be about a tenner.

Fucking hell. Could you imagine McKenna's value after playing against England, Croatia and Czech Republic. It will be about a tenner.

I'd actually back us to have a better chance against those teams in the setting of a finals tournament than playing Israel and Norway/Serbia in the qualifiers.

Aye?

Why?

By my low expectations for Israel/Serbia/Norway games I struggle to envisage lower expectations for other games.

Also the home nations record at the last euros was really amazing before considering we get to play the games at Hampden

edit to say: McGinn and Magennis were amongst the best players at the last tournament. If we fluke our way there I could actually see us doing something in that setting

By my low expectations for Israel/Serbia/Norway games I struggle to envisage lower expectations for other games.

Also the home nations record at the last euros was really amazing before considering we get to play the games at Hampden

edit to say: McGinn and Magennis were amongst the best players at the last tournament. If we fluke our way there I could actually see us doing something in that setting

Ah yes. The first thing the football world mentions when looking back at the Euros. France losing the final on home turf.... the Icelandic invasion..... Wales through to the semis....... and the world class performance of Joshua Magennis and Niall McGinn

• 6 months later...