Darts

I see Price has changed his image probably due to the level of hatred he was experiencing.

Just makes him even more of a bellend.

Not quite he's actually alright with a lot of players, made right with some he pissed off in the past too, for me he's still an arsehole but he thrives off of the crowd being on his back, solid weekend for him especially coming off of his double win the week before.

Not quite he's actually alright with a lot of players, made right with some he pissed off in the past too, for me he's still an arsehole but he thrives off of the crowd being on his back, solid weekend for him especially coming off of his double win the week before.

He's a bellend and didn't realise how much he had made everyone hate him.

Plus, I could take him.

Looked fucking ace last night when big tim Henderson got the draw.

Looked some bounce.

His name's John

Was good last night but its getting a pain with the pissheads that cant handle their drink

I find that a fair chunk of those there are only there for the booze and know next to fuck all about darts however it looked great last night which isn't a bad thing as the players thrive off of a great atmosphere.

As for those two loons, they can rest easy as there were a lot worse signs made last night.

Edit: Mensur walking out to simply the best, getting booed to fuck was funny the poor cunt wouldn't have known.

• Upvote 1

His name's John

I find that a fair chunk of those there are only there for the booze and know next to fuck all about darts however it looked great last night which isn't a bad thing as the players thrive off of a great atmosphere.

As for those two loons, they can rest easy as there were a lot worse signs made last night.

Edit: Mensur walking out to simply the best, getting booed to fuck was funny the poor cunt wouldn't have known.

I know that you big daftie. :lolceltic:

• Upvote 1

His name's John

Lots of signs were took off folk yesterday but just replaced with others

Signs and chucking pints did not bother me but cunts falling over the tables and being sick can get to fuck

How the fuck someone can be pissed on 3 or 4 pints beats me @@Bluto10

His name's John

Aye its a fairly intricate "sport" right enough!

• Upvote 1