Podcasts

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Who would present what on the hat podcast?

Would Tup have a slot?

I'd be interested in a wee segment in each podcast where tup retells the stories of his greatest pool victories in places as diverse and far afield as the Crown Bar in Wick to the Blackstairs lounge also in Wick. 

Maybe a comedy slot "I'm not racist, but..." for some of our more 'traditional' members. 

I'd even chip in with a wee, 'Animals I'd like to batter' segment, every so often. "Today, I'll be talking about kangaroos."

I'd like to see you do a "Avoiding tropical herpes in second world countries when you can't keep your cock in your pants" spot. 

Maybe there might even be time for some fitba stuff. 

The Poddles and Grays how to avoid the herpes and other sexually transmitted diseases and what to do when you inevitably catch them half hour.

This week's episode, poking little umbrellas up your urethra.

Had a scare last week. A young mother, no less. I sent @@ebbe the fall out of that text conversation. Never trust a woman to be honest about these things

I'd like a military moment with Kelt discussing the state of the soviet tank regiments. Dayts could feature old battles he was in. Moobs could shout the odd facist warcry

Be gone naysayer.

Back to your pens and paperclips and disciplinary procedures.

‍♀

With any great project there's going to be the naysayers and the negative Nellies, telling you all the reasons what you're doing is shite. 

Henry Ford... built his Model A. People were telling him his car was shite, and to be fair it was a bit. But over the course of the years did Ford cars improve. No, they didn't. They're still shite. But that's not the point.

The Wright brothers would have been a better example, I guess. 

When the detractors told them their planer was shite, did they give up? No. They went on to build the F-35 and the International Space Station. 

Is a Hat Podcast in the same realm of importance as the invention of the automobile or manned flight? 

Possibly. 

I'd say definitely. 

It absolutely is at least as, if not more than, important than motorised transportation and launching craft into space. 

So let the naysayers detract, but when a Hat Podcast puts the first men on Mars...