Sevco Thread

We want better than mcinnes they say....fucking idiots hahaha cunts.

This was what I was waiting for.

After the horde were practically wanking themselves into a frenzy over them being a massive club with McInnes managing them, once it is inevitable that he will be staying, and they wouldn't be able to afford him anyway, they try to make out that he isn't good enough for rangers. :ROFL:

This was what I was waiting for.

After the horde were practically wanking themselves into a frenzy over them being a massive club with McInnes managing them, once it is inevitable that he will be staying, and they wouldn't be able to afford him anyway, they try to make out that he isn't good enough for rangers. :ROFL:

I look at it slightly differently Top Don but I agree with your point as well.

The accounts simply back up that McInnes isnt enough for them. A plucky 2nd and a possible cup. That isnt enough for that model. Im better pleased thats being explained to them now rather than once theyve fucked us taking McInnes and then fuck him over personally as well saying thats no enough

murty is a shoe in now - stick with what you can barely afford you hun fucks.

Think the realisation that they can't afford McInnes is setting in now... If Murty secures a big win today I think we'll see a change in direction... Jim Traynor will have the wheels, quickly, into motion.... Graeme Murty as 'the Scottish Pep Guardiola!'

What I said the day after Pedro left.

Unfortunately, he seems like a very capable manager.

Fergie in his prime could do nothing with this club as there aspirations are far too high, they can't catch Celtic no matter who is in charge, they can't afford the type of players to get them to where Celtic are, Jack and maclean on frees ain't going to get you near Celtic, they are still struggling to get near us never mind the Tims

Tick Tock

#Admin2

Not sustainable... No Sugar Daddy to bail them out of the £30M ( Reported ) plus all the soft loans ( £30m )

Only a matter of time now unless they get in someone to bail them out ..... again.

not convinced who is going to want them to go into admin? certainly not those offering the loans

I look at it slightly differently Top Don but I agree with your point as well.

The accounts simply back up that McInnes isnt enough for them. A plucky 2nd and a possible cup. That isnt enough for that model. Im better pleased thats being explained to them now rather than once theyve fucked us taking McInnes and then fuck him over personally as well saying thats no enough

I think i get what you're saying, their expectations are impossible to please.

Think the realisation that they can't afford McInnes is setting in now... If Murty secures a big win today I think we'll see a change in direction... Jim Traynor will have the wheels, quickly, into motion.... Graeme Murty as 'the Scottish Pep Guardiola!'

It's not just that it's the fact that McInnes will want to assemble his own squad and he doesn't do squads full of foreign players. That will likely mean McInnes wanting shot of guys like Pena, Candeias etc which will cost the huns a lot of money on top of the compo fee for Del and Doc.

Beating bottom of the table partick at home - you're right; hes Sir Alex. Calm the fuck down.

That's a fair old leap from "fucking useless cunt" to "he's sir Alex".

There is some middle ground and he's definitely in it. His record is unfortunately very good considering he doesn't really want to be the hun no1. He's stood in for 8 games (so far) with a shite hun team and has drawn away to Celtic and won 5. He's not shown signs of a fucking useless cunt yet, in fact, he could have the cunts above us before he's replaced.

That's a fair old leap from "fucking useless cunt" to "he's sir Alex".

There is some middle ground and he's definitely in it. His record is unfortunately very good considering he doesn't really want to be the hun no1. He's stood in for 8 games (so far) with a shite hun team and has drawn away to Celtic and won 5. He's not shown signs of a fucking useless cunt yet, in fact, he could have the cunts above us before he's replaced.

Has he not said that he would like to be considered for it?

Has he not said that he would like to be considered for it?

Not exactly. Hasn't exactly ruled it out either I suppose.

My opinion is, from what he's said, is that he wants to manage eventually but knows the hun job could finish him before he gets started. Turning it down could seem like a lack of ambition or confidence so he'd probably have to accept.

Im not saying hes Sir Alex - so theres no leaping involved; it was a sarcastic quip mocking the suggestion beating partick was in any way a sign hes a great manager...disappointed that I have to explain this to you son. Its nice you think murty is a good manager - maybe thats a sign you have this mushy respect for any and every human person out there - but I have no qualms about calling murty the useless hun cunt he is. regardless of your views of how much of a mess sevco are in - you dont have to be a genius manager to lead them to a victory over partick. partick - bottom of the table and missing half their team through injury. thats who they played - at home. who gives a fuck. last year he took shitty old sevco up to ict and got beat. ict - relegated and getting beaten by part time teams. pedro won more than he lost - but we all agree he was a fucking shite manager...point being that regardless of how bad they get; sevco will be favourites to win in every game outside of the games against the tims for shedloads of obvious reasons - budget, players blah blah blah - obvious obvious stuff.

Like I said, hun cunt we can all agree on. Easy. Fucking useless cunt? I would need a bit more evidence to be blurting that out, if it was his usefulness at winning fitba matches that was in question.

Pedro WAS a fucking useless cunt, easy to say. He was struggling to draw at home with the actual bottom club Killie by the end of it all. Murty seems to win games fairly comfortably. Bring back the really fucking useless cunt please.

To add. I haven't said he's a good manager. Have I? Just stating facts and whether he is good or not isn't really in question.