Sevco Thread

There’s only a few managers who would accept working under a DOF.

I doubt McInnes is one of them. A move to Ibrox would be suicidal, he knocked

back Sunderland because they were a shambles. The Huns are a shambles too.

Yeah, I think McInnes would probably accept it though at a bigger, say EPL/Championship club. I agree with you I don't think it would suit McInnes style at all where he likes full control.

Haha i get stuff said is all son - for readers enjoyment. The swift back n forth can bring some fine oppurtunity to stick together a combo of words that are PNmasL worthy. You set them up son, ill knock them out of the park. Just hope you know you are doing the settin'. Its important as a Don for me to just blindly hate huns and hun related stuff - no real reason; just good ol' fashioned unreasonable stuff. If the hate comes easy - its easy hate to have. S'fun. Dont congratulate them son - poke the injured body with a stick; laugh at the ugly bastard. Gotta grab these ops when they are available.

I think I get the gist.

Hate is one thing, we all share in that. It's very easy but can easily blind.

Guest milne_afc

I seen Andy Devlin say on twitter last night that the McLaren thing is nonsense and they'd be making their approach for McInnes this week.

Noticed that. Conversation with that Sons of Struth nutter - both directly linked with King. Not staged at all.