Kenny Shiels

Anyone else think this boy brings a freshness to the SPL? Excellent words from him after today's game,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/16775977.stm

He's a strange one. His interview after beating the Huns and sticking it to both the Old Firm was fantastic, but he's came out with a few random interviews too. Bit of a mixed bag tbh. That said he does usually try and get his team to play good football

He's a strange one. His interview after beating the Huns and sticking it to both the Old Firm was fantastic, but he's came out with a few random interviews too. Bit of a mixed bag tbh. That said he does usually try and get his team to play good football

Agree with oddjob.

You never know what your going to get.

Thought it was bizarre when he said Ayr were favourites to win the semi because they came from a bigger town.

He tries to play good football, so I suppose he should be praised.

• 4 months later...

So this guy that was so outspoken & was getting all this "respect" from everyone for speaking out against the OF has now come out & shown that he has no bottle & thinks that the clubs should be allowed a "secret vote"

So Kenny Shiels = spineless full of shite pussy after all when the chips are down eh :dontknow:

As fans we must demand to be informed of our clubs votes & he should respect that we are paying for this right.

So this guy that was so outspoken & was getting all this "respect" from everyone for speaking out against the OF has now come out & shown that he has no bottle & thinks that the clubs should be allowed a "secret vote"

So Kenny Shiels = spineless full of shite pussy after all when the chips are down eh :dontknow:

As fans we must demand to be informed of our clubs votes & he should respect that we are paying for this right.

He's a cunt.

• Upvote 2

Thing is though, even with a secret vote it will be reasonably obvious to work out the yes & no votes plus the fact that most will be leaked anyway.

But regardless though the fans have the right to know so Kenny should just STFU! & fuck off with his secret vote BS. What a weasel he is.

Thing is though, even with a secret vote it will be reasonably obvious to work out the yes & no votes plus the fact that most will be leaked anyway.

But regardless though the fans have the right to know so Kenny should just STFU! & fuck off with his secret vote BS. What a weasel he is.

If there are 5 votes saying no, then there will actually be 11 votes saying no.

If there are 4 or less votes saying no, I am pretty sure you will soon find out who they are.

If there are 5 votes saying no, then there will actually be 11 votes saying no.

If there are 4 or less votes saying no, I am pretty sure you will soon find out who they are.

Yeah that is what the yes voters would want us to believe but the result of the vote has to be released surely.

No way would anyone believe that it was 100% no vote, especially with Killie voting.

Yeah that is what the yes voters would want us to believe but the result of the vote has to be released surely.

No way would anyone believe that it was 100% no vote, especially with Killie voting.

I don't think the vote is going to be a secret ballot.

It will be 12 round a table discussing it and a vote at the end. It will become clear during the meeting what way it will go.

Come the end, even Johnstone at Kilmarnock, who has openly supported Rangers returning, would be stupid to vote yes, if there weren't going to be enough yes votes.

I don't think the vote is going to be a secret ballot.

It will be 12 round a table discussing it and a vote at the end. It will become clear during the meeting what way it will go.

Come the end, even Johnstone at Kilmarnock, who has openly supported Rangers returning, would be stupid to vote yes, if there weren't going to be enough yes votes.

Kind of agree but the one sure vote (except the newco's own vote) is that Killie will vote yes because if they vote no they will half their sales of Killie pies cos they are the desired treat of the orcs on their luxury nights out when they're not eating their regular staple diet of road kill, deceased family pets & aborted fetuses.

I agree with oddjob.

His interviews are either champagne or shite, with nothing in between

I don't really care if the ballot is made public or not - as long as the result is the correct one.

That is all that really matters and if the individual chairmen would like some sort of mystery surrounding how each of them actually voted to avoid UVF spin-offs paying their houses a visit in the early hours, that seems a small price to pay

I don't really care if the ballot is made public or not - as long as the result is the correct one.

That is all that really matters and if the individual chairmen would like some sort of mystery surrounding how each of them actually voted to avoid UVF spin-offs paying their houses a visit in the early hours, that seems a small price to pay

Each to their own I suppose but I'd rather be able to correctly voice my disgust at those that deserve it for siding with that filthy lot :dontknow: