Random AFC Merchandise

Doing a spot of spring cleaning (i.e. chucking out shite from the garage) and came across the following thing of beauty at the bottom of a box.

No idea where it came from or how it came into my possession but it now has pride of place on my desk at home keeping all my "coffee houses" of the North East notes in one place.

What other random pieces of AFC branded merchandise do you own?

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Where's your design, Kelt? That was a fucking cracker.

It's still on some hard drive somewhere. If I find the original I'll post it... feel free to utilize it to make, say, a magnificent banner, flag, or wall-sized poster. 

I plan on creating a superb art installation this summer, if I have the time. I'll of course post the results up if I can get around to it. 

Next bit o merch has a story... 

We go to some art fair thing, and the wife decides it would be 'cute' if we both got rings engraved with the others' name on it. I wasn't up for that at all, but she nipped at my heid the entire time we're there, so I finally agree just to shut her up. 

Sure enough we go back to the place, the guy says 'write down the names so I don't misspell them' and I'll engrave them right now. 

So we write our names down and hand them over. 

We come back after a bit, pick up the rings, and she's delighted that she got her ring with my name on it. 

Then she asks to see my ring with her name on it. 

Here's both sides of that ring. 

spacer.png

Full on Arab tantrum for about three days over a stupid fucking ring. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1