Our Away Support At Hearts

Nae at away games? You get plenty of complete helmets at home games but normally away is the hardcore folk going to support the team to the hilt and get thoroughly intoxitated.

Oh and Millertime forgot about that.

Were you intoxitated when you typed that?

Edit: I like to stand at sporting events.

It’s what happens when the Club do things like send passive aggressive letters to fans who give the finger to visiting hun managers

And other such sanatised pish

This 100%.

I'm not some auld cunt harking back to the 70s here - fact is, the victimisation of fans has got to the level that a lot of the younger support just can't be fucked with going to away games atm (and as the OP mentions, our own club is complicit).

I see that Hibs daftie who dared to kick the ball back onto the pitch during the Sevco game just got jailed. 100 days custodial, plus a ten year banning order, for basically just kicking the ball onto the pitch in a truculent manner, and then getting pushed by Tavernier. No previous convictions.

This same guy has since had death threats to himself and his family, folk coming to his door, and general harrassment from Sevco toerags to the extent the police have advised him, his wife and his kids to leave home. So basically kicking the ball back onto the pitch = prison sentence, while death threats to him and his family = nae worries WATP.

Whole thing is getting beyond a joke.

This 100%.

I'm not some auld cunt harking back to the 70s here - fact is, the victimisation of fans has got to the level that a lot of the younger support just can't be fucked with going to away games atm (and as the OP mentions, our own club is complicit).

I see that Hibs daftie who dared to kick the ball back onto the pitch during the Sevco game just got jailed. 100 days custodial, plus a ten year banning order, for basically just kicking the ball onto the pitch in a truculent manner, and then getting pushed by Tavernier. No previous convictions.

This same guy has since had death threats to himself and his family, folk coming to his door, and general harrassment from Sevco toerags to the extent the police have advised him, his wife and his kids to leave home. So basically kicking the ball back onto the pitch = prison sentence, while death threats to him and his family = nae worries WATP.

Whole thing is getting beyond a joke.

Why would anyone have any sympathy for the Hibs boy? It's idiots like him which have led to people trying to push through strict liability, which will only increase the victimisation of fans who don't think it's a good idea to run on the pitch and confront a player.

It's funny until clubs start increasing security, demanding searches, putting up the ticket prices in order to cover it, accept 972 or whatever it was tickets for a cup replay at Ibrox because of "police advice", and send warning letters to fans because they gave someone the middle finger.

Fuck him.

Part of going to the football is having a laugh at some wag shouting abuse at someone.

One of my earliest memories of going to the football was some old cunt shouting "there's some blue to go with your black" at a black player when he got hacked down. It still makes me chuckle now.

Obviously it was wrong and horribly racist, as eh since come to realize, but back in the 70s and 80s people didn't have feelings, they just got on with it.

These characters are sadly frowned upon, shushed or simply huckled away.

What does that leave you with? SPL fuckin fitba. Borinnggggg

Part of going to the football is having a laugh at some wag shouting abuse at someone.

One of my earliest memories of going to the football was some old cunt shouting "there's some blue to go with your black" at a black player when he got hacked down. It still makes me chuckle now.

Obviously it was wrong and horribly racist, as eh since come to realize, but back in the 70s and 80s people didn't have feelings, they just got on with it.

These characters are sadly frowned upon, shushed or simply huckled away.

What does that leave you with? SPL fuckin fitba. Borinnggggg

Made me chuckle.

Why would anyone have any sympathy for the Hibs boy? It's idiots like him which have led to people trying to push through strict liability, which will only increase the victimisation of fans who don't think it's a good idea to run on the pitch and confront a player.

Aye, except that he didn't run on the pitch, and he didn't confront a player.

He returned a ball which had left the field of play, to the field of play. Then Tavernier confronted him.

As for people getting threatening letters from the club for giving Gerrard the finger - don't even get me started.

Some people seem to have forgotten that part of the purpose of public sport - and this has been the case for millennia - is to allow human beings' genetically-hardwired confrontational and aggressive insticts to be expressed in a safe and containable setting. Denying people that expression does not make them less aggressive - quite the opposite, it frustrates and amplifies those instincts.

He returned a ball which had left the field of play, to the field of play. Then Tavernier confronted him.

As for people getting threatening letters from the club for giving Gerrard the finger - don't even get me started.

Some people seem to have forgotten that part of the purpose of public sport - and this has been the case for millennia - is to allow human beings' genetically-hardwired confrontational and aggressive insticts to be expressed in a safe and containable setting. Denying people that expression does not make them less aggressive - quite the opposite, it frustrates and amplifies those instincts.

:hysterical:

Fancy a job as a ball boy did he?

Ran on to confront Tavernier then shat it.

:hysterical:

Fancy a job as a ball boy did he?

Ran on to confront Tavernier then shat it.

That's part of what made it so amusing though. He genuinely seemed much more interested in the ball than in Tavernier.

Then Tav takes the hump cause he's getting ignored. He's like, "Wait, I'm here. You cannae just ignore me & kick the ball away. I'm the important one, nae you." :laughing:

Slavering. 

He kicked the ball away and the Hun confronted him.  The Hibs hero looked shocked as clearly was not his intention to confront the Hun, and then gave the Hun exactly what he wanted - A confrontation.   Then the Hun shat it.  Tavernier should be in court for laying his hands on an innocent spectator enjoying a game of football (kicking the ball away was wrong - wrap on the knuckles for the young scallywag)

As you were. 

Honestly, you fuckers consume too much Hun media.  

Must be loving this life you bang on about in Brazil as you seem to spend most of your time making dull posts of this nature on a rival teams forum.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...